Free Nonprofit Webinar: How to Develop a Workable Strategic Plan for Your Nonprofit
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording and Slides
Join us for this 45-minute FREE Nonprofit Webinar Recording where we will show you, step-by-step, how to create and implement a workable strategic plan for your nonprofit organization.
At the end of this Nonprofit training, you will have the knowledge you need to create a strategic plan that will function as a road map to success for your organization. Nonprofits use strategic planning to focus their energy and limited resources on achieving their goals and objectives.
Strategic plans are also used to establish agreement among a nonprofit’s board, staff, and stakeholders about what is most important and the intended outcomes and results that should be achieved.
A nonprofit that undertakes strategic planning will obtain many important benefits, such as:
- Clear understanding of your non-profits’ values and purpose,
- Becoming more agile and relevant in an ever-changing environment by understanding your nonprofit's strengths, weaknesses and future opportunities and challenges, and
- Creating and using action plans that provide clear benchmarks and organizational accountability.
Join John Duffy on this free nonprofit management course to get your organization to the next level.
What you will learn in this Free Nonprofit Training:
- How to achieve success through strategic planning,
- How to create, and implement, a relevant, action-oriented strategic plan,
- How to clearly define your nonprofit's purpose and desired outcomes,
- How to conduct a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats),
- How to evaluate your progress towards achieving your nonprofit’s major goals, and
- How to develop and use action plans to achieve goals and objectives.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“This was a great overview of strategic planning and clarifying how to get started and the overall process.”
Jess Wright, City Relief
“Helpful, informative, and to the point. Thank you.”
Peter Mraz, American Pianists Association
“This webinar was very insightful and all the questions participants had were answered in a satisfactory, practical manner everyone in attendance can use. I would recommend this webinar to staff of nonprofits who are often stretched to capacity.”
Jacqueline Velez, Massachusetts Jobs with Justice
“Thank you for the FREE webinars - they are super helpful with just starting out.”
Lily Schaub, InFlight Inc
“It explains in a very simple, yet deep presentation the SP process, outlining important issues that are to be considered. Thank you.”
Juergen Mordhorst, Fundación Amigos Como Arroz
“The open Q&A session was especially useful and enlightening. Thank you!”
Kimi Mck, 4 Elements Earth Education Inc
“I attended this webinar knowing my first strategic planning session was coming up quick! It helped me start to realize my ideas, and to reflect on my understandings both of strategic planning itself and its role in guiding my small organization towards its next steps! What a great use of time!”
Hayden McGuire, SWITCH clinic
“Great information presented clearly and simply.”
Patricia Boyce, United Way of Whatcom County
“This covered all the basics with enough detail to get started. “
Lindsay Browne, Truman Heritage Habitat for Humanity of Eastern Jackson County
About Your Expert:
Dr. John Duffy is especially qualified to teach this webinar because:
- He has the practical knowledge of preparing and implementing strategic plans,
- He understands nonprofits, due to his work on numerous nonprofit boards,
- He has used strategic plans to focus nonprofit organizations to achieve important goals such as fundraising,
- He has work with nonprofits, both domestically and internationally, on developing practical and successful strategic plans,
- He has practical experience in developing high performance organizations,
- He has over 30 years of experience assisting organizations and communities achieve their goals, and
- He knows that without a strategic plan, nonprofits fail to realize their full abilities.
For more on leadership and management, please check here.