How To Prime Your Facebook Audience Now for Giving Tuesday Success
Right now is the perfect time to be running Facebook and Instagram ads to build your visibility and gain leads — aka new emails. Why? So that when Giving Tuesday rolls around, YOU are the organization donors think to give to.
But how does this work? In this 60-minute recorded session, you’ll learn how to target custom Facebook audiences with the right content to generate donations when you’re ready to ask!
Who This Is For:
- You have a curiosity about using Facebook Ads, but need some direction
- You want direction on what type of ad campaigns make sense for your organization
- You have a Nonprofit Facebook Page with access to a Donate Button
- You’re looking to increase your email subscribers and online donations
- You’re excited to increase donations on Facebook
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- 3 Myths about Social Media Ads
- Fundamentals of Running Social Ads
- What Facebook Pixels Are
- How to Build and Launch a Lead Generation Campaign
- How to Build and Launch an On-Facebook Donation Ad Campaign
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- 4 Scroll-Stopping Social Media Ads
- The Webinar Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
Dana is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Has been in the digital marketing industry for 10+ years
- Managed more than $100k in paid social media advertising
- Personally run ads for her own business
- Is a Certified Meta Digital Marketing Associate
- Is a Speaker, Podcast Host & Teacher
Dana Snyder is a speaker, podcast host, and digital marketing strategist. As the Founder of Positive Equation, her mission is to teach nonprofits how to transform their online experiences through digital marketing strategies and use of new technology.
Dana frequently speaks on innovative ways for nonprofits to increase their online fundraising efforts with guests on her podcast, Missions to Movements.
Based in Atlanta, Dana has worked with Movember, Dress for Success, USTA, Honest Company, Sports Illustrated, American Idol, The Global Foodbanking Network, The Gary Sinise Foundation, Hashtag Lunchbag, LA84 Foundation, and many more.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these nonprofit webinars.