Do you want to improve your Virtual Speaking Skills? Are you nervous about starting with video chat? Want to be better so that you can present to the masses and grow your audience?
In this virtual workshop, Simon Scriver will talk you through everything you need to be a better speaker on video. We'll start with the basics like equipment choice, topics and platforms. We'll figure out what holds your viewers' attention and what prompts them to switch window. You'll get homework! But by the end of this workshop you'll feel ready to jump right in and tick it off your list.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to decide on format and content that will help you achieve your goals.
- How to choose affordable equipment and platforms that will give your audience the experience they deserve.
- How to use simple tricks to become a better presenter and engage your viewers.
- How to use calls-to-action within your virtual speaking.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer, Board Member and practitioner.
Simon has won Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' and ‘Supplier Of The Year’ Awards, as well as Eircom’s Start-up Award. He is a TEDx speaker and has previously won the Toastmasters UK & Ireland International Speech Contest. A board member of a small non-profit ‘Making Connections’, he also sits on the Advisory Panel of Rogare, the international fundraising think tank, and is a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the AFP.
Simon also offers consultancy to some of the biggest and smallest charities in Ireland and abroad. He offers advice and training to non-profits to make their fundraising more cost-effective, speaking regularly at international conferences. He holds a Diploma in Fundraising and a Certificate in Fundraising.