This course is brought to you by a GPA-approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 20 GPA-approved trainers.
As the calendar year begins to wind down and you think about the new year, are you also thinking about how to strengthen your grant-seeking strategy in the upcoming year?
Starting your year off with a strong plan and clear goals in place will ensure that you secure the funding necessary to achieve your goals for grant revenue.
Participating in “Start Your 2023 Grant Seeking Off Right!” will provide you with a strong understanding of your success in 2022 and how to set goals for 2023 that will help expand your grant-seeking strategy and revenue. We will also discuss how to increase the engagement of your colleagues in being part of the grant planning process to further increase your success.
What You Will Learn from this Free Online Course On Training and Management:
- How to define your success in the current year beyond dollars awarded
- How to set goals for your success in the upcoming year to include measurements beyond dollars awarded
- How to engage your colleagues in being ready for the upcoming year
This Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking
- You are working to be more proactive in your grant seeking
- You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
Ready to learn nonprofit training for grant-seekers?
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC).
- She is an approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association.
- She began her career as a grantmaker.
- She has raised over $95.5 million for clients.
- She has trained over 69,206 professionals since 2006.
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, RST is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC), Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association, and a Registered Scrum Trainer.
Diane began her career as a Program Officer for a state-wide grantmaking organization and she continues to serve as a reviewer for a variety of grantmaking organizations. Since 2006, when she formed DH Leonard Consulting, Diane and her team have secured more than $98 million dollars in competitive grant awards and Diane has personally trained more than 69,978 nonprofit professionals.
When not working with her team, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Great value from this and all of the other FREE webinars I’ve attended. Thank you CharityHowTo for providing excellent content and value in your Introductory Webinars!”
D Abshire, South Coast Chorale
“This webinar was fantastic!! The information provided is extremely valuable.”
Natalie Tyler, GratitudeAmerica
“Diane is one of the best presenters I have seen. She is extremely knowledgeable and personable, and she always provides practical tips and immediate takeaways that help me in my daily work.”
Kristina Nasri, The Samaritan Inn
“This webinar gave me a fresh outlook on how to measure my successes and ideas to improve my processes for 2023.”
Lisa Brothers, Roy Maas Youth Alternatives
“Very practical advice, speaking to the exact type of tools I need for this fundraising season. The presenter was knowledgeable and succinct.”
Kaleigh Goehringer, The Calgary Zoological Society
“Very interesting and resourceful presentation with lots of best practices to consider for our organization's grant planning purposes.”
Derik Judith, Great Basin Outdoor School
“This webinar was very good in providing the different metrics to measure success and share with our teams the impact our grant writing makes to our organization's mission.”
Annie Jones, First Step
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars.