How to Create Amazing Event Sponsorship Materials
A Whopping 91% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Training Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Sponsors, sponsors, sponsors - everyone in the nonprofit sector is chasing those event sponsors! But to get your foot in the door, and have your event stand out from the crowd, you’ll need attention-grabbing, professional-quality sponsor materials.
Here’s some great news – even if your organization can’t afford expensive graphic designers and pricey sponsorship consultants, you can still create amazing event sponsorship materials YOURSELF with nothing more than a computer and some awesome templates!
In this CharityHowTo webinar recording, topic expert A.J. Steinberg of Queen Bee Fundraising will take you step-by-step through the process of laying out and designing professional-quality event sponsorship materials using the online graphic design site Canva and her sure-fire sponsor deck templates. This recorded webinar is filled with easy-to follow directions, valuable samples, and tutorials to get your organization on track to raise awareness, getting sponsored, and raise funds!
During This Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals You Will Learn:
Step 1: How to grab event sponsors’ attention
- How to become a savvy marketer
- How to assess what potential sponsors want in sponsorship materials
- How to maximize your event’s appeal to potential sponsors
Step 2: How to create an “irresistible sponsorship deck”
- How to sequence your sponsorship deck
- How to highlight your organization’s mission and programs
- How to use quotes to gain legitimacy
- How to use photos to pump up sponsors interest levels
Step 3: How to use graphic design for maximum impact
- How to sync your deck’s graphic design to your overall event motif
- How to use Canva to create professional-quality materials - a step-by-step tutorial
- How to work with a graphic designer without busting the bank
Step 4: How to get your event sponsorship deck into the hands of sponsors
- How to turn your sponsorship materials into PDFs and JPEGs, and why you should!
- How to add the WOW factor by creating a Flipbook of your sponsor deck
- How to determine if you need to print hard copies of your deck
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Sponsorship Deck Sequencing Guide
- Canva Online Graphic Design Guide
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 1
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 2
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 3
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 4
- The Webinar Recording & Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
A.J is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Has been a professional nonprofit event planner for over two decades
- Has produced over 100 successful events over the past two decades and helped raise millions of dollars through events
- Her approach to event sponsorships is a complete game-changer for organizations tha
A.J. Steinberg has created outstanding fundraising events since 1999 with her Los Angeles-based event planning company. She has produced over 100 events and raised millions of dollars for organizations Cystic Fibrosis, Jane Goodall's Roots and Shoots and Union Rescue Mission.
In 2015, A.J. launched Queen Bee Fundraising to share the art of nonprofit event planning with organizations worldwide. Through consulting, webinars, workshops and speaking engagements, A.J.’s goal is to make her successful event planning strategies and resources available to all nonprofits, no matter their size or location.
A.J. has earned a reputation as a leader in event-based fundraising and is a recognized topic expert and contributor to respected nonprofit resources such as CharityHowTo.Com, CharityChannel, and Bloomerang.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“AJ was very knowledgeable in the materials she presented about creating a sponsorship deck. She went into great length of even how to use Canva. So many others just show their finished product but not the behind-the-scenes of how it was created.”
Valerie Bendel, Catholic Radio Indy
“Absolutely loved AJ's thorough overview and anecdotal examples. Incredibly helpful! “
Ashley Faye, Refugee Services Texas
“AJ does a great job of getting your brain thinking of out-of-the-box ideas for marketing and securing sponsorships. Thanks for all your tips!”
Danielle Fuglsang, Alzheimer's Association
“This webinar provides the exact easy-to-follow steps to make sponsorship materials compelling and what to do to actually get sponsorships. I'm so glad I attended!”
Hilarie Sander, The Blue Rose Foundation
“A J Steinberg's presentation was engaging and on point. She made it seem easy to up my game in philanthropy. I am going to enjoy implementing her techniques.”
Michael Jackson, YMCA of Greater Seattle
“The presenter (AJ from Queen Bee Fundraising) was amazing! Included stories, examples, and templates. So valuable! As someone new to fundraising - this was tremendously helpful for me and I'm excited to put the learning to work.”
Ben Williams, Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association
“The presentation was easy to follow and built on knowledge I already knew but made it worthwhile to attend to gain new insights in my field. Thanks!”
Debra Riggs, National Association of Social Workers
“A terrific walkthrough of sponsorship materials highlights. Will help us move forward!”
Thomas Trowbridge, Hotchkiss Library
“AJ Steinburg is a wonderful presenter who truly cares about her participants and wants to ensure they are getting the most out of the learning experience.”
Darin Preis, Missouri Women's Business Center
“AJ was great and gave a lot of very helpful "how to's" to really spruce up a sponsorship deck. I could really relate and easily follow along with her even though I have limited graphic design skills.”
Kimberly Schubring, St. Joseph Academy
"This webinar came at the perfect time for our nonprofit children's choir. We are struggling to find sponsors and this gave me some solid ideas to share with our board.”
Margie Camp, Young Voices of Colorado
“I am a new fundraiser and this webinar gave me VOLUMES of information that I can immediately put into use. I can't wait to see how my sponsorships grow using AJ's help from today!”
Tracy Keibler, ApparentPlan
For more on nonprofit events, check out these nonprofit webinars.