Nonprofits raise the majority of their individual giving revenue in the last three months of the year, and a huge chunk of these donations come in on those final three days of December. So how can your organization start planning NOW to maximize the benefits of this season of generosity LATER?
With real-world examples of fantastic end-of-year campaigns, Givebutter’s Community and Partnerships Director Floyd Jones will share several year-end fundraising strategies—including Giving Tuesday campaigns, year-end appeals, and recurring donor programs—that your nonprofit can start putting into place now so you can celebrate your fundraising success when the ball drops.
During This Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- Best practices and strategies for successful year-end fundraising, including Giving Tuesday campaigns, end-of-year appeals, and monthly donations
- Concrete, visual examples from real nonprofits to bring back to your organization
- A review of the best tools for executing these strategies and how to maximize their impact.
- How to properly time your campaign from announcement to sending thank you messaging
- How to build a social media toolkit for your campaign ambassadors to spread the word on your behalf and raise more awareness and funds!
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert and Free Webinar Sponsor:
Floyd Jones serves as the Director of Community & Partnerships at Givebutter, the world’s first completely free end-to-end fundraising platform powering $700M+ in donations for millions of changemakers, where he supports the company’s growth strategy via partnerships, sponsorships, strategic campaigns, and special events.
Throughout his career, Floyd has worked tirelessly on building social impact communities around the world, collectively raising over $20M for grassroots organizations and speaking at over 50 conferences across America. His work and content has been featured by ESPN, AfroTech, Variety, and Wired magazine, and has been sponsored by NIKE, Whole Foods, VISA, NBA2k, and more.
Floyd is also a pioneer for social justice. In 2023, he founded the BackBlack campaign which raised over $1.3M for 770 Black-led nonprofits.
Givebutter is the most-loved nonprofit fundraising platform, empowering millions of changemakers to raise more, pay less, and give better. Nonprofits use Givebutter to integrate multiple tools, including donation forms, fundraising campaigns, events, auctions, donor management (CRM), email, texting, and more—all for free, thanks to a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model. As the #1 rated nonprofit software company on G2 across multiple categories, Givebutter is on a mission to power the next billion changemakers.