If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Still Have Access to the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials
Are you struggling to write great posts for your nonprofit blog? Would you like to rev up your online writing and produce better blog posts?
In this nonprofit webinar, nonprofit copywriting expert Kerri Karvetski will you show you how to craft blog posts that earn clicks, actions, and shares. You'll discover tips and tricks for writing for the web, creative post ideas, and proven formulas for writing the all-important headline.
A thriving nonprofit blog can advance your mission in many ways - establish authority and expertise, prompt action, spark conversation, and unite passionate supporters. Kerri will share examples of successful nonprofit blog posts plus the behind-the-scenes stories of how and why they worked so well.
This session is designed for nonprofit professionals who are new to blogging. It takes you step-by-step through the writing process with concrete, clear advice on improving your posts.
During This Live Interactive Training Webinar You'll Learn How To:
- Brainstorm dozens of ideas for nonprofit blog posts
- Frame your post to advance your specific goals
- Conduct the right research to boost your SEO (search engine optimization)
- Draft irresistible headlines
- Hook readers with a catchy lead
- Write straightforward sentences to help readers breeze through your copy
- Structure paragraphs to convey your message in seconds
- Choose images that catch eyeballs and enhance content
- Use professional techniques to tighten, smooth out, and strengthen your posts
This webinar includes the following BONUS MATERIALS:
- "Steal These Headline Formulas Now," Kerri's incredibly useful 1-page poster guide to crafting must-click blog post titles (pdf)
- "Anatomy of a Perfect Nonprofit Blog Post," a printable infographic for preparing a well written, solidly structured nonprofit blog post (pdf)
- "Do This, Not That: A Nonprofit Blog Checklist" (pdf)
Presented by Kerri Karvetski
Owner of Company K Media. Kerri helps nonprofits and social benefit companies communicate online. Strategist, campaigner, copywriter and trainer, Kerri helps clients such as National Wildlife Federation, Amnesty International USA and American Diabetes Association reach out to supporters in ways that deeply resonate. Nonprofit marketing agencies such as Beaconfire RedEngine turn to her for online copy that is crisp, clear and compelling. Groups such as CharityHowTo call on her for practical, useful training in online communications and social media.
Kerri is a youth soccer coach and an aspiring vegetable gardener. She lives in the beautiful Hudson River Valley with her husband and two children.