If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.
You have all these donors who gave in December. Now what? Will they give again? Let's figure out how to get the next gift!
Steven Shattuck from Bloomerang will share the research you really need to know conducted by our sector's leading authorities on building donor loyalty. He will share easy tips you can put into action right now to keep those donors giving for the long term. Whether you are a large or small organization, these donor retention strategies can work wonders for your bottom line. If you put these principles into action, you'll see astounding results.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- Current research on donor retention, from the Fundraising Effectiveness Project
- What the body of knowledge says about donor loyalty
- How an increase or decrease in retention can impact your bottom line
- Data management techniques that maximize the capabilities of your database and increase productivity
- Segmenting strategies that lead to higher response rates from your donor communications
- Techniques for optimizing automated online giving processes that surprise and delight donors
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Donor retention calculator spreadsheet template
- The latest Fundraising Effectiveness Project report
- eBook: The Art & Science of Retaining Digital Donors
- Webinar recording
- Webinar slides
About Your Topic Expert:
Steven Shattuck is Chief Engagement Officer at Bloomerang.
A prolific writer and speaker, he curates Bloomerang’s sector-leading educational content, and hosts our weekly webinar series which features the top thought-leaders in the nonprofit sector.
Steven got his start in the nonprofit sector producing fundraising videos and other digital content for organizations like Butler University, Girl Scouts, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and the American Heart Association.
Steven volunteers his time on the Project Work Group of the Fundraising Effectiveness Project and the Study Fundraising Steering Group at the Hartsook Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy at Plymouth University. He is also an AFP Center for Fundraising Innovation (CFI) committee member, and sits on the faculty of the Institute for Charitable Giving.
Steven has contributed content to the National Council of Nonprofits, AFP, NTEN and Nonprofit Hub, and is a frequent conference speaker, having spoken at AFP International, NAYDO, Cause Camp, ADRP, the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, and Planet Philanthropy to name a few. He is a co-author of Fundraising Principles and Practice: Second Edition.
He is the author of Robots Make Bad Fundraisers – How Nonprofits Can Maintain the Heart in the Digital Age, published by Bold and Bright Media (2020).
Recipient of the David Letterman Scholarship, Steven graduated with honors from Ball State University in 2006 with a degree in Telecommunications and Creative Writing. He resides in Indianapolis with his wife, son and daughter.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.