If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get The Webinar Recording and Slides.
Are you ready to take your nonprofit's fundraising efforts to new heights? Join us for an engaging and informative webinar that will provide you with the tools and strategies you need to successfully launch an individual giving program. Discover how connecting with individual donors can not only boost your organization's financial stability but also create a community of passionate supporters who are invested in your mission. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your nonprofit's fundraising potential and make a lasting impact!
After this FREE session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the importance of individual giving as a key component of a nonprofit's fundraising strategy.
- Learn how to identify potential individual donors who are aligned with your organization's mission and values.
- Discover effective communication and outreach strategies for engaging with individual donors and nurturing long-lasting relationships.
- Gain insights on how to create compelling fundraising campaigns that inspire and motivate individual donors to contribute.
- Explore best practices for tracking, acknowledging, and stewarding individual donors to ensure their continued support and involvement in your organization's mission.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Cherian is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- He’s served a fundraiser just like you for more than 25 years. He’s also struggled to write emails, direct mail pieces, newsletters, and thank you notes just like you.
- He currently works with more than 20 small and mid-sized organizations on improving their fundraising and content marketing strategies.
- Cherian's clients implement these strategies exactly and are seeing significant increases in revenue
Cherian Koshy is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP), & Association of Fundraising Professionals Master Trainer. He serves as the Vice Chair of Professional Development on the global board of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and regularly presents on fundraising.