This free nonprofit webinar is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 25 people in the entire world who is a GPA approved trainer.
“10 Tips and Tricks for a Successful Grant Seeking Strategy” will provide you with insider knowledge about what funders are looking for and some specific tips you can use when reaching out to funders and crafting grant applications. Having served as a Program Officer for a statewide public foundation, Diane is uniquely qualified to help you best translate and understand the materials put out by funders.
In this nonprofit webinar recording, we will go through ten tips that all grant professionals can use to help implement a successful grant seeking strategy in their organization. We will look at specific examples of how these tips can and have been successfully used so you can consider how to best utilize the information within your own organization.
“10 Tips and Tricks for a Successful Grant Seeking Strategy” will give you some “insider” tips and tricks from the funder’s perspective that will assist you when working on creating and implementing your grant seeking strategy. Use the tips discussed in this webinar to ensure that you are putting together highly competitive grant applications and ultimately achieving your desired grant funding success.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Unique ways to approach grant funder research
- A variety of methods to start a grant funder relationship
- Key elements within a proposal to create a compelling story
- Tips for how to focus on “scoring high”
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking.
- You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane and her team have secured more than $61.6 million dollars in competitive grant awards since 2006 for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars