If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides
Join Givebutter’s Floyd Jones for this 60-minute FREE webinar about the four strategies to help your nonprofit have its best Fundraising year yet. Floyd shares his personal story of managing a nonprofit peer to peer campaign and highlights all of the ways Givebutter–a free fundraising platform–can help you run your campaign with fun and ease. Come learn best practices, things to avoid, and how your nonprofit can soar to fundraising success in 2023.
During this FREE Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to set a tangible peer to peer campaign goal you’re confident in
- How to effectively share your organization’s story with new and existing supporters
- How to engage supporters and peer-to-peer fundraisers
- How to get your supporters to share your organization’s story with their networks
- How to leverage social media to gain momentum for your campaign
- How to segment your audience and send messaging based on different audience’s relationships with your organization
- How to get your supporters excited about your fundraising campaign
- How to use Givebutter’s free features to run your campaign and engage supporters
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Floyd Jones serves as the Community & Partnerships Lead at Givebutter, the world’s first completely free end-to-end fundraising platform powering $300M+ in donations per year for over 35k good causes.
In his role, Floyd supports the Community team’s growth strategy via partnerships, sponsorships, strategic campaigns, and special events. He works directly with Givebutter’s Product, Success, and Marketing teams to support overarching company goals.
Floyd has a deep passion for growing a community within the social enterprise sector. Throughout his career, Floyd has worked tirelessly building social impact communities around the world. Collectively Floyd has raised over $1M for grassroots organizations and his work has been featured in ESPN, Wired magazine, NIKE, Whole Foods, NBA2k, and more.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar slides and recording.