Free Nonprofit Webinar: The 7 Fundamentals of a Monthly Giving Program
If you’re thinking about starting a monthly giving program, this free webinar is for you!
Join us to learn the basic fundamentals needed to start a Monthly Giving program, so you can benefit from the tremendous opportunities it can offer your organization.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Training:
- How Monthly donors are different
- How to start a program with limited resources
- How to recognize monthly donors
- How to set your ask amounts
- How to market your program
- How to present results
- How to plan for growth
This free Recorded Webinar will provide you with an understanding of how even ‘small’ donors can truly become ‘giants’ and provide ongoing revenue for many years to come.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Erica is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has more than 40 years of executing monthly giving campaigns with small, mid-size, and large organizations.
- She has written two books on monthly giving in addition to a number of special monthly giving resources and she blogs and presents regularly monthly giving.
- She has personally managed a number of monthly giving programs, for various size organizations, tripling their value.
- She is an AFP Master Trainer and she is actively working with organizations on growing their monthly giving venue to higher levels through coaching, consulting as well as hands-on execution.
This recorded webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the recently published how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant.”. She is currently working on her second book on the same topic, due to be published by Emerson & Church in Spring of 2015.
Erica, a self-proclaimed Philanthropyholic, lives and breathes direct response fundraising. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“This 30-minute webinar was packed with great insight and easy suggestions to put into practice!”
Ali Burke, Healing Reins Therapeutic Riding Center
“We are just getting started with our nonprofit and small, densely-packed nuggets of information are great to get our wheels turning without overwhelming us.”
Jody Urbanski, Abbrey Homes
“This webinar really helped get our monthly giving program from a wish to a game plan. We are excited to see the return on the investment.”
Kelly Green, Harbor House
“Really liked Erica! Very informative and easy to follow, She is great.”
Sherry Clark, The Association of the Miraculous Medal
“This webinar was immensely valuable to me and my organization. The presenter, Erica, was both knowledgeable and engaging, and the slides that accompanied the presentation were helpful and very user-friendly. I also appreciated the webinar platform that enabled me to view the presentation with optimal sound and visuals. The topic offered was timely, relevant, and aligned well with organizations of all experience levels. I appreciated this opportunity and will certainly participate in future webinars.”
Craig Gallaer, Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
“This webinar offered practical advice and easy how-to's that I can implement immediately to cultivate new monthly donors.”
Brian McCurry, Memphis Athletic Ministries
For more on nonprofit fundraising, check out these nonprofit webinars.