If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.
A Whopping 94% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
According to multiple studies, your nonprofit thank you letter is the first--and possibly most important--step in donor retention. Your nonprofits thank you letter should be personalized. It should be authentic. And it absolutely must be donor-centered.
In this live nonprofit webinar, we will show you step-by-step how to create a nonprofit thank you letter that makes your donors smile and want to give again. We’ll share examples of great and not-so-great thank you letters, and we’ll craft a template thank you letter that you can modify for your nonprofit.
Join Simon Scriver to learn how to use your nonprofit thank you letters to retain more donors.
During This Nonprofit Webinar on How to Write a Nonprofit Thank You Letter You Will Learn:
- How to correctly acknowledge your donor and their gift(s)
- How to personalize your nonprofit thank you letter so it is donor-centered
- How to make your donor smile when they read your letter
- How to show the impact of their gift(s)
- How to use proven tactics in your nonprofit thank you letter that improve donor retention
- How to incorporate excitement and gratitude into your letter
This Webinar is Perfect for You, If…
- You’re tired of your own thank you letter and need new and fresh donor thank you ideas.
- You are having trouble retaining donors.
- You want to learn more about donor-centered fundraising.
- You want to engage your donors in more authentic ways.
Join us to learn how to thank donors!
About Your Topic Expert:
Simon is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Written hundreds of thank you letters...generating donations without asking!
- 15+ years experience raising money - raised over $50 million for various charities.
- Certificate & Diploma in Fundraising plus years of practical experience for a huge range of causes and organizations.
- Worked as Head of Fundraising in a sexual abuse charity, growing department from nothing to 4 staff – created thank you letters THAT RAISE MONEY!
- Regular speaker on fundraising techniques around the world, including the Donor Love Academy
- Coach and train fundraisers at organizations and events of all sizes in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Ireland and more.
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer, Board Member and practitioner.
Simon has won Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' and ‘Supplier Of The Year’ Awards, as well as Eircom’s Start-up Award. He is a TEDx speaker and has previously won the Toastmasters UK & Ireland International Speech Contest. A board member of a small non-profit ‘Making Connections’, he also sits on the Advisory Panel of Rogare, the international fundraising think tank, and is a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the AFP.
Simon also offers consultancy to some of the biggest and smallest charities in Ireland and abroad. He offers advice and training to non-profits to make their fundraising more cost-effective, speaking regularly at international conferences. He holds a Diploma in Fundraising and a Certificate in Fundraising.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Best Thank You Note webinar and training I'd ever had! Thank you all so much! This is going to go a long way at our organization and I'm excited to help our donors feel even better about being a part of our mission.”
Victoria Taylor, The Dynamic Catholic Institute
“Very insightful, even with the well-established and effective Thank You process my organization currently uses, there were many great tips!”
Ashley Daws, Cal Farley's Boys Ranch
“The best webinars I've attended on the topics--hands down.”
Melissa Lukin, Rebuilding Together Peninsula
“Simon Scriver is a cheeky and entertaining lad, with honest, practical, no-fuss advice. His creativity and follow-up resources are refreshingly invaluable to any development professional.”
Kathleen Weiner, Outer Cape Health Services
“I have worked in nonprofit for a number of years and this gives me fresh ideas of how to approach thank yous and asks. I make many mistakes, but all you can do is keep trying. The ideas I gained will better my letters and hopefully increase donations!”
Eddie Ezelle, MatSu Food Bank
“The webinar was very informative, concise and well put together. We will definitely be implementing as much of what we learned as is relevant to our organization into our donor recognition program!”
Lori Shackel, St. Bede the Venerable Catholic Church
“Some good pointers on writing thank you letters that stand out and a great reminder that the thank you is about the donor.”
Elizabeth Johnson, Helm Life
“Great webinar! The host was personable, witty, engaging, and intelligent. The information and content shared were not what have heard in the past in similar webinars. Excellent value.”
Aaron Petersal, United Way of Greater Cleveland
“A very informative webinar that has motivated me to redo and reevaluate our entire thank you and acknowledgment strategy.”
Annie Carlson, Telluride Science Research Center
“The nonprofit webinar was very helpful and was delivered in a lovely format. Simon was fantastic and engaging. The content was just what I was looking for.”
“The information was awesome and I literally took our thank you letter and started to go through it as I went along with the presenter.”
“I've attended a bunch of fundraising webinars, and this is the first I didn't multi-task during; that's how compelling and valuable it was!”
“Simon presented an outstanding webinar on "How to Write a Thank You Letter." He shared valuable knowledge and resources to help ordinary people like me write an extraordinary letter of gratitude. In 1 1/2 hours Simon helped to completely reshape my thank you notes. For these results, I'll gladly invest my time again.”
Chris Hardy, Justice & Mercy International
“Great examples! Lots of things that I didn't think about that I'm excited to try in future letters.”
Lisa Benzaia, Happiness Is Camping
For more upcoming live webinars, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials