If You Register and Cannot Attend,
You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.
A Whopping 95% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a Grant Professional Certified (1 of less than 400 in the world). Diane H. Leonard, GPC is also 1 of only 25 GPA approved trainers.
In this interactive nonprofit webinar we will teach you how to design logic models in a variety of forms so that you are able to use logic models in your grant application development process to increase your competitiveness.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to read and use a logic model;
- How to create a simple theory of change model;
- How to describe the relationship between the theory of change and program logic models;
- How to create a simple program logic model;
- How to adapt your logic model into specific grantmaker forms; and
- How to identify and avoid common errors in program logic models.
Logic models support design, planning, communication, evaluation, and learning. As a result, they are often required by grantmakers ranging from local United Way organizations up through large federal agencies. You never quite know as the grant professional when you will stumble on an application that requires a logic model as an attachment.
Regardless of whether an application to a grantmaker requires a logic model as an attachment, having a logic model developed and adopted by your organization makes your grant seeking efforts more consistent across all applications and ultimately, more competitive when used effectively.
In this live, interactive nonprofit webinar, we will walk through creating a logic model in numerous formats for a specific program. We will look at specific successful examples to provide you with a variety of ways to present your organization’s programs and projects in a clear and concise logic model.
This Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect For You if…
- You have been a grant professional for 1 year or more;
- You have written at least five successfully funded grant proposals;
- You are looking to improve your grant writing skills to further your career; or
- You have participated in beginner grant writing courses, webinars, or trainings.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- A logic model development guide
- A logic model success checklist
- A logic model template
- A logic model resources guide
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
"Very informative and engaging nonprofit webinar. I was very impressed with the content, additional resources given to the participants and how comfortable I felt with the knowledge level I had gained from attending. Thank you!"
"Diane covered a large amount of material more clearly and succinctly, by far, than most presenters."
"The presenter was very knowledgeable and keep everyone engaged with questions."
Priscilla McIntosh, The Morton Center
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (1 of less than 400 in the world) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association (1 of 20 in the world). Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $61.6 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.