Course Level - Beginner
Knowing about your audience, their behavior, and how they interact with your nonprofit's website is crucial to increasing results like donations, email acquisition, awareness, traffic, and engagement. Having that information can answer questions like:
- Who are your donors and supporters? Use their demographics info like age, gender, and location to develop specific messaging and outreach
- Are your supporters finding out about you from social media, specific websites, email campaigns, search traffic, or other sources? Use this to determine what kind of outreach initiatives you should run and where to run them
- What parts of your website and content engages your supporters? Use this to improve upon content that isn't working and create or promote content that is working
- Do your supporters complete actions like donate, sign up for a newsletter, or register for an event? Use this to determine what messaging causes them to donate, sign up, or register so that you can maximize your results
Google Analytics is a free and powerful tool that can help you answer all these questions and much more.
This live premium nonprofit webinar will show you step-by step how to install and use Google Analytics and why it's the cornerstone behind building your nonprofit's online presence. You will learn how to discover more about who your visitors are, what they visit, and how they got there. Finally, it will leave you with an understanding of how you can use this information to grow your nonprofit.
With more than 3 billion searches happening every day, it's more important now than ever for your nonprofit to connect with its supporters online; Google Analytics is essential to achieving this.
Simon is certified by Google as an online advertising expert with a specialization in Google Analytics. He has worked with over a hundred nonprofits to maximize their online presence using Google Analytics and Google Ad Grants.
In this nonprofit webinar, you will learn:
- What Google Analytics is
- How Google Analytics can help you increase donations, email acquisition, and improve user engagement
- How to setup Google Analytics
- How to use Google Analytics
- How to understand more about your audience characteristics
- How to find out where your visitors are coming from
- How to find out your audience behavior
- How to create & use conversion goals to track results like donations
Bonus! Also included in this webinar:
- Google Analytics Installation Guide
- Google Analytics Account Infographic
- Google Analytics Key Reports
- Google Analytics Do's and Don'ts
Simon Choy: Simon Choy, founder of ConnectAd, helps charities obtain and manage free advertising through Google Grants. Through his work, he has personally helped over a hundred develop their online presence, including getting the most out of their Google Analytics. He is also certified by Google as an online advertising expert and Google Analytics specialist.