How to Turn Your Supporters into Fundraising Ambassadors through P2P Fundraising Campaigns
A Whopping 92% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
One of the most effective methods of online fundraising is Peer-To-Peer (P2P). A strong campaign engages current donors and leverages the networks of your community members to gain access to new supporters and maximize your overall impact.
Join us for this 90-minute interactive nonprofit webinar recording where we will show you step-by-step how to turn your supporters into fundraising ambassadors and create and implement a successful peer-to-peer fundraising campaign. At the end of the 90-minute webinar recording, you will have the knowledge and the tools to implement what you have learned during the webinar.
During This Nonprofit Recorded Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to recruit fundraising ambassadors for your organization
- Peer-to-peer fundraising campaign basics
- How to develop compelling content and theme for your campaign
- How to craft easy to use templates for your fundraising ambassadors
- How to keep your fundraisers motivated throughout the duration of a campaign
- Review P2P fundraising success stories
- How to build concrete plans for your next campaign
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- P2P Fundraising Overview
- Fundraiser Recruitment Tips
- Fundraiser Team Captain Best Practices
- Recruitment Email Template
- Follow up Email Template
- The Webinar Slides
- The Webinar Recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Chris is specifically qualified to teach this webinar recording because:
- 9+ Years of P2P Fundraising Experience
- Raised over 1 MM in P2P Fundraising
- CEO and Founder of Corporate Giving Connection
- Teaches P2P Fundraising year-round at conferences around the USA
- International speaker for the US Department of State
Chris is the CEO and Founder of Corporate Giving Connection (CGC). CGC is a full service development, marketing, and corporate social responsibility consulting firm that focuses on strategic planning and implementation for nonprofit organizations and corporations. Chris has 11+ years of event management and 9+ years of nonprofit fundraising consulting & leadership experience. He holds a BA in Political Science and an MA in Public Policy and Administration from California Lutheran University.
Chris Hammond has 9 years of experience developing and implementing P2P fundraising strategies for nonprofit organizations around the world both while working and consulting at nonprofit organizations.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Chris was very knowledgable regarding everything about P2P Fundraisers! I definitely learned some information I didn't know before and can now apply in my job.”
John Routh, Love Not Lost
“I loved the presenter's enthusiasm and the tons of little tips he offered. I'm going to have to rewatch it just to catch them all!”
Kelly Wagner, National Wildlife Federation
“Chris packed this webinar full of relevant content and helpful tips. He also enabled us to create our own plan for a peer to peer fundraiser. Very worthwhile!”
Maureen Dixon, Community Alliance for Learning
“Charity How To has been an incredible resource to our agency. We are a very small non-profit without a large budget or a large team of people, but every time we attend a webinar we feel so much more ready to complete the tasks we've set for ourselves and accomplish our agency's goals! The presenters are always knowledgeable and engaging. Truly an amazing help to our agency's work, thank you!”
Amber Brunes, Access to Independence
For more on nonprofit fundraising, check out these webinars.