If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.
Does your organization want to…
- Build relationships with your donors and supporters?
- Increase your donor retention rates?
- Boost your donor lifetime giving amount?
- Raise more money so you can create greater impact in your community?
Then this 60-minute nonprofit webinar is for you!
Fundraising is all about building relationships. Having a gratitude attitude will help you connect and strengthen your bond with donors.
Too often, gratitude is an almost forgotten afterthought to fundraising asks. And yet it is the thank you that can be the deciding factor in whether a donor donates again or not! Join Ephraim Gopin and learn to use proper gratitude to help you succeed in meeting your organizational goals.
During this webinar, we’ll review why people give, dive into why gratitude is crucial to ongoing giving, review the elements of a good thank you and learn more than 10 different ways to say thank you to your supporters. You’ll learn best practices, get expert advice and receive useful tips to make sure your organization has the right gratitude attitude.
Bottom line? You’ll come away with new ideas on how to upgrade your gratitude game.
Ephraim Gopin has spent the last two decades helping nonprofits build relationships so they can raise more money. He has held leadership positions with small and midsize organizations, as well as a global family foundation. He has taught thousands of fundraisers and leaders how to build relationships both online and offline.
During This Nonprofit Webinar, You Will Learn:
- How to understand your donors
- How to say a proper thank you and build relationships
- How to thank everyone who deserves it (hint: It’s not just your donors)
- How to say thank you to monthly givers
- How to increase retention through proper gratitude
- How to diversify your gratitude portfolio (it’s more than letters or a video)
- How a simple phone call can help your organization’s overall fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to change your organizational culture so that everyone has a gratitude attitude
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- How to thank supporters in more than 10 ways
- How to construct a thank you letter/email
- How to use a gratitude phone call to help your fundraising and marketing
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Ephraim Gopin, a fundraising and marketing expert, is the founder of 1832 Communications, an agency that partners with nonprofits to help them build more relationships so they can raise more money, serve more people, and have more impact in their community.
His two-plus decades of experience as a CEO, fundraiser, marketing and communications director, grant writer, and more afforded him the unique position where he could learn not just broadly how an organization functions but see the intersecting parts of the nonprofit hood. Ephraim knows how nonprofits operate and intimately understands their fundraising and marketing pain points and challenges.
But it goes beyond awareness: He has a proven track record of solving them.
Ephraim crafts custom strategies focused on the website, email, content, social media, video, and more so organizations are in the best position possible to fundraise from their target audience.
The goal? Stabilize revenue and provide sustainability for programs.
The organizations Ephraim partners with move from survival to thrival mode and experience growth.
When fundraising and marketing work in tandem it’s a beautiful thing!
In his spare time, Ephraim is a new recipe cooker, an 80s pop music master, a vocal and lifelong fan of Boston sports teams, a puzzle doer and a Looney Tunes lover. Ephraim is the proud father of three young adults, all of whom enjoy road trips with their dad but disapprove of how he takes selfies.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.