Wow! 90% of Webinar Attendees Rated This Nonprofit Webinar Good to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a Grant Professional Certified (1 of less than 400 in the world!). Diane Leonard, GPC is also 1 of only 20 GPA approved trainers in the world.
To significantly increase your chance of winning the grant you need to know how to tell the story of your organization's finances to grantmakers and during this nonprofit webinar we will show you how.
What You Will Learn from this Nonprofit Webinar Recording
- How to review and interpret annual financial reports like a grantmaker;
- How to present the clearest story about your organization’s financials to a grantmaker;
- How to address questions from grantmakers about administrative overhead;
- How to address questions from grantmakers about the sustainability of your organization;
- How to address questions from grantmakers about the sustainability of your program;
- How to prevent grantmakers from having unanswered questions about the finances you present; and
- How to work with your colleagues to clarify your finances to enhance the story presented to grantmakers.
Questions about your organization’s financial strength or your project’s sustainability are a terrible reason to get a grant rejection. “How to Tell the Story of Your Organization's Finances to Grantmakers and Help You Win the Grant” will provide you with a consistent approach for how to present and write about your organization’s financial story to increase the grantmaker’s understanding of your organization.
In this nonprofit webinar recording, we will review multiple case studies from a variety of organization types to discuss how the grantmaker would likely interpret the financials and walk step by step through how to improve the story shared with the grantmaker.
Participating in “How to Tell the Story of Your Organization's Finance to Grantmakers and Help You Win the Grant” will give you a consistent process for reviewing and interpreting your organization's financial documents as if a grantmaker and then crafting your story to share with the grantmaker accordingly.
By following these best practices, you will increase your grantmaker’s understanding of your organization’s capacity, as well as your own.
This Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect For You if…
- You have been a grant professional for 3 or more years;
- You are looking to improve your grant writing skills to further your career; or
- You have participated in beginner and intermediate grant writing courses, webinars, or trainings.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials
- Telling The Story of Your Finances toolkit
- Organization financial story worksheet
- Organization financial story checklist
- Case studies summary
- Webinar slides
**This course is an excellent follow-up to “How to Write a Grant Budget that Tells (and Sells!) Your Story”
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (one of 400 in the country!) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association (one of 20 in the country!). Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $62.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.