If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording and Slides.
The pandemic has placed us all in a great deal of uncertainty.
As of August 2020, according to estimates from the Johns Hopkins Center for Civil Society Studies, the nonprofit sector has shed about 1.6 million jobs in the first few months of the coronavirus pandemic. Many of these jobs were fundraising positions.
You may be presently furloughed, laid off, uncertain, or even wondering what’s next. While the job market may be competitive in the fundraising field right now, don’t let that limit your possibilities.
This workshop will help you successfully navigate the nonprofit job market during a recession.
What You Will Learn from this Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to position your strengths and accomplishments to get recognized.
- How to create a cover letter and resume to brand your professional fundraising image.
- How to develop your nonprofit professional networks to help fast-track your success.
- How to create and use a professional development plan to elevate your fundraising career.
- How to use social media to create value and to position yourself in the “market.”
As a long-time fundraising expert, Robin understands the importance of having an action plan for your fundraising career and she will help you during this nonprofit webinar.
With over twenty-five years of experience and a Certified Accredited Career Coach, Robin teaches the exact steps that she has used throughout her career to find a nonprofit job even during some of the toughest times. She shares strategies and techniques that only a certified career coach can help you to gain the competitive edge in a tough economy.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Robin L. Cabral, MA, CFRE and Principal of Development Consulting Solutions, is the one and only outsourced development professional with close to twenty-five years’ experience providing value-added interim development staffing and consulting services with razor-sharp monthly result objectives and benchmarked deliverables. With her over twenty years’ experience, she has raised millions of dollars for small to mid-sized organizations. Her hands-on results driven approach to raising money comes directly from both her experience assisting worldwide, national and local organizations and her cutting-edge Masters of Arts degree in Philanthropy and Fund Development from Saint Mary’s of Minnesota.
Robin is also an AFP International Master Faculty Trainer and presents nationally and online.
She works with small to mid-sized nonprofits that want to position themselves to build capacity and generate MORE fundraising prospects, BETTER donor relationships, and BIGGER fundraising dollars. She is the leader in providing outsourced Nonprofit Fundraising Development Services, interim development services and coaching and assisting smaller organizations in their first campaigns; annual, capital, and endowment.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording and Slides