How to Sell Out Your Events and Attract More Sponsors Using The Event Product Launch Method
In today’s virtual and hybrid nonprofit event world, it can be difficult to know how to connect with donors and many guests to expect during an online or virtual event and how to keep them engaged during the entire program. At in-person events, table sales, event RSVP’s and sponsorships tend to come in late, making it difficult to plan when you’re not sure how many guests will attend.
Using this event product launch method, you’ll ensure commitments from those individuals and sponsors that you need to make your event a success.
- During this nonprofit training course, you’ll learn how to get people talking about your event before you even open ticket sales or send invitations.
- You’ll learn how to build the suspense of what guests will experience at your event.
- You’ll learn how to educate current and new donors on why they should choose your organization to support and further your organization's mission.
In this 90-minute webinar recording for nonprofit professionals, we'll show you, step-by-step how to use The Event Product Launch Method. We’ll walk you through how to build a 12-day event launch campaign designed to reach both current and potential donors through email, social media, video, client interviews, case studies, giveaways, and pre-registration events.
At the end of the webinar recording, you’ll have a strategic roadmap, including diagrams, asset lists, and a schedule to follow in planning your own event launch program.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to Customize The Event Product Launch Method for Your Event
- How to Develop Your Promotions Asset List with Videos, FB Lives, Webinars, Case Studies Client Interviews and Give-Aways to Attract Immediate ACTION
- How to Promote Ticket Sales and RSVP’s
- How to Attract New Event Sponsors
- How to Max Out Table Sponsor
- How to Plan and Promote Pre-Registration Events
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- The Event Product Launch Method Diagram Guide
- The Event Product Launch Method Instruction Guide
- The Launch Promotion Asset Guide
- Give Away Incentive Guide
- The Pre-Registration Guide
- The Top 5 Tips for a Successful Event Launch
- The Webinar Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
Shelly St.John is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Conducted over 700 events as Auctioneer, Emcee, and Speaker
- Raised over $125 Million for Charity
- Is a frequent guest on Podcasts
- Former Host of Nonprofit Radio
Shelly has over 30 years’ experience developing and implementing marketing and fundraising plans for for-profit and nonprofit organizations and has served as a live charity auctioneer over the last 15 years.
As we all know, event Fundraising has changed dramatically in recent times. It’s now up to all of us to implement the most compelling and effective events that allow us to continue to serve our communities. Shelly’s focus is to help small to midsize nonprofits and schools expand their donor reach while delivering the highest level of service to their donor base and those they serve.
Shelly St John is the founder of Shelly St John Inspires and The Auction Divas. She is a keynote speaker, speaker performance coach, and fundraising auctioneer working to help people build their businesses and attract new clients and donors through her programs “Charity Event Growth Strategy Hacks” and “BADASS Public Speaking”. Having appeared as Auctioneer, Emcee, and Speaker at over 700 events, Shelly is no stranger to the stage.
As an entrepreneur who spent 20+ years in her marketing firm and 15 years as an auctioneer, Shelly has spent her lifetime learning how to read an audience and to influence the way they react. Her focus is to train Auctioneers, CEO’s, Executive Directors, Development Professionals, Event Planners and Committee Members to CONNECT with their audience(s) to help them make decisions that inspire action.
Shelly’s Promise to YOU:
“We’ll be with you through each step of the journey to RECORD-BREAKING RESULTS. We’ve got your back AND you’ll have a community of amazing peers who are working toward the same goal.”
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar on Virtual and Hybrid Events:
“This presentation was an excellent reminder that events require more sales skills than other forms of fundraising. Thinking of our events as products that need to be launched and sold is a whole new framework for me and my team!”
Robin Wood-Mason, The Delores Project
Check out our other nonprofit webinars on events here.