If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides
Are you spending a fortune on paid marketing and advertising to rank better on Google? Yet, are you seeing your website rank on the umpteenth page of Google? In this free webinar, Osamu Wakabayashi at Zen Ideas will show you five easy steps to improve your Google ranking without spending any money in this 30-minute free webinar.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of improving and promoting your website to increase the number of visitors to your website from search engines which most of us use Google.
Learn how SEO works and how it can help you elevate your impact, expand your reach, and further your fundraising efforts. Increase your nonprofit’s online presence and help potential stakeholders discover your cause or social issue.
This Free Nonprofit Webinar Is For You If:
- You don't know how SEO works and where to start.
- You want to rank your website #1 in Google search results locally.
- You're paying tons of money on digital marketing and advertisement.
- You want to promote your organization online but don't want to waste your time.
- Your website is built with WordPress.
During This Free Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- What website slug is, and how to optimize it.
- How to optimize your web content and page titles.
- How to find the right keywords with a free Google tool
- How to improve your page to increase web traffic.
- How to make images more SEO friendly
- How to change a meta title and description (make more people click on your website)
About Your Topic Expert:
Osamu is all about helping nonprofit organizations leverage the power of the internet and do more things online so that they can grow their business.
Osamu knows that each nonprofit has its own objectives, so he makes it a priority to consult with clients to get a deeper understanding of their organizational practices and challenges. In this way he can provide the best tools, strategies and advice for a nonprofit to grow its audience.
In addition to r creating great graphic design and enriching brand development, Osamu focuses his expertise on delivering workshops to the nonprofit community to help them utilize WordPress websites, presentations, and marketing strategies to meet their needs.
Osamu is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- He ran a web development/digital marketing agency and worked for the nonprofit industry for 13 years.
- He coaches nonprofit professionals how to leverage the power of the internet to increase their revenues for 12 years.
- He helped over 500 nonprofit professionals use WordPress website and develop digital marketing strategies to accelerate their business
- He created over 100 How-to tutorials videos from digital marketing to fundraising.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar slides and recording.