Join Sabrina Walker Hernandez for this 90-minute interactive nonprofit webinar where she will show you step-by-step how to set up and run an Annual Giving Program that draws donors in and keeps them engaged for your nonprofit.
An Annual Giving Program is a board driven fundraising initiative, during a defined period of time, to secure unrestricted operating funds from individuals, while demonstrating the impact of a nonprofit’s mission.
Strategic in nature an annual giving program requires planning and process. When implemented correctly, a successful campaign will:
- Engage current Board members and donors;
- Identify new potential donors who can embrace your nonprofit’s mission;
- Lay the groundwork for larger, major and planned gifts.
At the end of this 90-minute recorded webinar you will have the knowledge and tools to implement an Annual Giving Program for your nonprofit.
Sabrina Walker Hernandez has over 25 years of nonprofit experience in nonprofit management, fundraising, and leadership. She understands what it’s like to work in a small organization and to wear multiple hats.
Sabrina is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She started and ran an annual campaign for over 10 years taking the organization’s individual giving budget from $0 to $80k.
- She successfully planned and completed a $12M capital campaign. 11% of the gifts were from individuals.
- She is actively working with organizations in the individual giving area to transform their fundraising approach.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to sequence your annual giving program
- How to conduct a board and staff campaign
- How to recruit an annual giving program chairperson & steering committee
- How to establish your goals and measure success
- How to develop a range of gift table
- How to identify prospective donors for your annual giving program
- How to use a challenge gift match
- How to utilize a phone-a-thon for your annual giving program
- How to Steward, recognize and thank annual giving program donors
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Rating Prospects Grid
- Annual Giving Stewardship Calendar
- Suggested Campaign Sequence Guide
- Campaign Chairperson Job Description
- Campaign Steering Committee Job Description
- Staff Campaign Committee Member Job Description
- Staff Campaign Chair Job Description
- Staff Campaign Sequence
- Flooring Gifts Campaign Sequence
- Board Campaign Job Descriptions
- Gift Range Chart Template
- Sample annual giving program policies
- Annual giving program communications and marketing checklist
- Template for a phone-a-thon manual
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar was very helpful in providing a basic outline for developing and setting goals for an annual appeal.”
Catherine Forbes, Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
“Thank you so very much, Sabrina and CharityHowTo for this excellent webinar! It was incredibly awesome and thorough! I learned so much. I know our staff is passionate about our work, but I never thought of including them in campaigns. I think showing others that our Board and staff give to our annual campaign at 100% is immensely impactful and powerful. I'm greatly looking forward to starting our annual campaign plan now, thanks to this webinar and the many outstanding resources that came along with it!”
Tracy Dace, DREAAM
“This webinar was very informative. I appreciate the very thorough explanation of each step of the process and am excited about the tools provided to guide our organization through the process.”
Kris Eschman, Arete for Impact
“I loved the resources that were given. Very useful toolkit to not only learn but do and take action.”
Jenni Daniel, New Orleans Museum of Arts
“Sabrina is so knowledgeable and was able to provide helpful tips and tactics for organizations and fundraising teams of all sizes”
Katie Mackey, Rochester Museum & Science Center
“This is a great practical annual giving program primer with actionable steps and good resources. The presenter was knowledgeable, engaged and easy to follow.”
Rebecca Nusbaum, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
About Your Topic Expert:
Sabrina Walker Hernandez is the President and CEO of Supporting World Hope, a nonprofit consultancy focused on helping small nonprofits Board and Staff build relationships that convert into more donations.
Sabrina increased her operation revenue from $750K to $2.5M over an 8-year period, completed a $12M comprehensive capital campaign, established a $500K endowment and had a 180-day operating reserve in the 3rd poorest county in the United States.
Sabrina is certified in Nonprofit Management by Harvard Business School and is a certified Master training by Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
She is an active community leader and volunteer in Edinburg, Texas where she is based.
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.