How to Organize an Annual Giving Campaign that Draws Donors in and Keeps Them Engaged
A Whopping 92% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Recording On How to Create a Successful Fundraising Campaign Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Join Sabrina Walker Hernandez for this 90-minute interactive nonprofit webinar where she will show you step-by-step how to set up and run an Annual Giving Campaign that draws donors in and keeps them engaged for your nonprofit.
Each client that walks through your door or accesses your service is unique. One may be experiencing hunger. One my need art therapy. One may not have a home. It is our job and mission to help each one.
In order to do so, nonprofits need the generosity of local foundations, corporations and individuals. An annual giving campaign is a perfect way to leverage individual donors who know, like and trust your organization. It will strengthen the relationship you have with your supporters targeting donor retention and lapsed donors.
An Annual Giving Campaign is a board-driven fundraising initiative, during a defined period of time, to secure unrestricted operating funds from individuals, while demonstrating the impact of a nonprofit’s mission.
Strategic in nature, an annual giving campaign requires planning and process. When implemented correctly, a successful campaign will:
- Engage current Board members and donors;
- Identify potential donors who can embrace your nonprofit’s mission;
- Lay the groundwork for larger, major and planned gifts.
At the end of this 90-minute nonprofit recorded course on creating a fundraising plan you will have the knowledge and tools to implement an Annual Giving Campaign for your nonprofit organization.
Sabrina is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She started and ran an annual campaign for over 10 years taking the organization’s individual giving budget from $0 to $80k.
- She successfully planned and completed a $12M capital campaign. 11% of the gifts were from individuals.
- She is actively working with organizations in the individual giving area to transform their fundraising approach.
During This Nonprofit Fundraising Recorded Training You Will Learn:
- How to sequence your annual giving program
- How to conduct a board and staff campaign
- How to recruit an annual giving program chairperson & steering committee
- How to establish your goals and measure success
- How to develop a range of gift table
- How to identify prospective donors for your annual giving program
- How to use a challenge gift match
- How to utilize a phone-a-thon for your annual giving program
- How to Steward, recognize and thank annual giving program donors
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Rating Prospects Grid
- Annual Giving Stewardship Calendar
- Suggested Campaign Sequence Guide
- Campaign Chairperson Job Description
- Campaign Steering Committee Job Description
- Staff Campaign Committee Member Job Description
- Staff Campaign Chair Job Description
- Staff Campaign Sequence
- Flooring Gifts Campaign Sequence
- Board Campaign Job Descriptions
- Gift Range Chart Template
- Sample annual giving program policies
- Annual giving program communications and marketing checklist
- Template for a phone-a-thon manual
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Sabrina was clearly a fountain of knowledge in the subject and was not only informative but empowering in regards to getting my head in the game and the work underway!”
Brian Marshall, Berkshire Theatre Group
“This webinar was fast-moving, engaging, and packed with information and inspiration. I am often bored with webinars. This grabbed my attention and kept it for the full 90 minutes. I am excited to implement some of the ideas presented.”
Nancy McCullar, CASA of Berks County
“This presentation was very informative and packed with detailed information to help create an annual giving plan for any size organization.”
Michele Bandy, Grace Christian
“The webinar was succinct, well-organized and packed with information I can apply right away. Thank you!”
“I learned a lot from this webinar & am excited to implement what I learned for my nonprofit organization!”
“This webinar was very helpful in providing a basic outline for developing and setting goals for an annual appeal.”
Catherine Forbes, Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
“Thank you so very much, Sabrina and CharityHowTo for this excellent webinar! It was incredibly awesome and thorough! I learned so much. I know our staff is passionate about our work, but I never thought of including them in campaigns. I think showing others that our Board and staff give to our annual campaign at 100% is immensely impactful and powerful. I'm greatly looking forward to starting our annual campaign plan now, thanks to this webinar and the many outstanding resources that came along with it!”
Tracy Dace, DREAAM
“This webinar was very informative. I appreciate the very thorough explanation of each step of the process and am excited about the tools provided to guide our organization through the process.”
Kris Eschman, Arete for Impact
“I loved the resources that were given. Very useful toolkit to not only learn but do and take action.”
Jenni Daniel, New Orleans Museum of Arts
“Sabrina is so knowledgeable and was able to provide helpful tips and tactics for organizations and fundraising teams of all sizes”
Katie Mackey, Rochester Museum & Science Center
“This is a great practical annual giving program primer with actionable steps and good resources. The presenter was knowledgeable, engaged and easy to follow.”
Rebecca Nusbaum, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
About Your Topic Expert:
Sabrina Walker Hernandez is the President and CEO of Supporting World Hope, a nonprofit consultancy focused on helping small nonprofits Board and Staff build relationships that convert into more donations.
Sabrina increased her operation revenue from $750K to $2.5M over an 8-year period, completed a $12M comprehensive capital campaign, established a $500K endowment and had a 180-day operating reserve in the 3rd poorest county in the United States.
Sabrina is certified in Nonprofit Management by Harvard Business School and is a certified Master training by Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
She is an active community leader and volunteer in Edinburg, Texas where she is based.
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.