Is your nonprofit sitting on the sidelines while other organizations raise thousands of dollars every month with Facebook and Instagram advertising? Whether you’ve never advertised on Facebook and Instagram before or you’ve advertised in spurts but didn’t see the results you were looking for, this session will equip you to add the Facebook Ad Manager platform to your fundraising toolbelt. At the end of this 90-minute recorded webinar, you will know how to design and optimize a Facebook and Instagram ad campaign that raises awareness and dollars for your cause—with minimal oversight required.
Caroline Fothergill is a marketing and communications strategist with 10 years of experience in the nonprofit sector. She knows what it’s like to be a marketing and communications team of one, and remembers feeling overwhelmed by all of the digital marketing tools and terminology! Now, having delivered many successful digital advertising for nonprofits, Caroline promotes Facebook and Instagram ads as one of the most effective advertising methods for fundraising.
During This Nonprofit Recorded Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to design a Facebook and Instagram ad campaign with donations as your goal
- How to build custom audiences, including Lookalike and retargeting audiences
- How to set your campaign to “auto-optimize”
- How to monitor your campaign while it’s running
- Tips for effective campaign tracking
- Tips for designing ads and landing pages that convert
Caroline Fothergill is uniquely qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Caroline has designed and executed Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns for statewide, national, and international nonprofit clients across a range of cause areas, including environmental conservation, public health, and human rights.
- Caroline’s ad campaigns for nonprofit clients have seen Returns on Ad Spend as high as 10:1 ($10 raised for every $1 spent) and click-through rates as high as 17%!
- Caroline has been in your shoes. She remembers what it’s like to be a nonprofit marketing and communications team of one and is eager to teach you how to set up ad campaigns that require minimal oversight.
- Caroline helps organizations of all sizes embrace digital marketing best practices and use their resources thoughtfully to bring in new fans and funds.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Facebook & Instagram Ad Campaign Set-Up Checklist
- Guide to Writing Compelling Ads for Fundraising
- Presentation Slides and Webinar Recording
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“The presenter was engaging and knowledgeable. The content was easy to follow and started at a basic level.”
Sharon Nash, UnityPoint
“An excellent webinar to get you started in Facebook and Instagram advertising. She made learning how to get started easy.”
Carissa Winter, International Wolf Center
“It was great! The presenter was super knowledgeable and engaging and I feel like I learned a lot that I can bring back and use in my organization.”
Brian Sas, The jacobs Institute
“One of the best and easy-to-understand webinars I've listened to in the last year. Caroline is engaging, knowledgeable & kept my full attention for 90minutes... Definitely leaving the webinar with an eagerness to implement everything she said.” Thank you so so much! Truly Recommendable!
“The webinar was engaging and so helpful. Knowing the ins and outs of Facebook and Instagram marketing can be overwhelming and the information Caroline provided on best practices, as well as tips and tricks was incredibly beneficial.”
Kerry Johnson, Miller-Dwan Foundation
“Caroline provided an amazing webinar that was actually really helpful. So many webinars can be so general and don't show you the steps on how to achieve your goals but Caroline gave us a really comprehensive overview of HOW to create Facebook ads!”
Carolyn Daly, Mil Milagros
“CharityHowTo is full of practical, applicable, and valuable information - their social media fundraising webinar was super engaging and easy to follow, with simple tips and in-depth knowledge, I've been seeking for years!”
“This was a great webinar for a total beginner. I had never even looked at Facebook and Instagram advertising before the class and left feeling like I would have no problem fully setting up and running a campaign.”
Rhyan Buettner, Middle Ground
About Your Topic Expert
Caroline Fothergill lives in an RV and travels the U.S. while helping nonprofits bring in new fans and funds with strategic marketing and communications. As a consultant and freelancer, she supports organizations across a range of cause areas with marketing and campaign strategies, rebrands, website redesigns, copywriting, SEO, and digital advertising. She has served nonprofits agency-side as a marketing strategist at Mighty Citizen, and in-house when she led the marketing and communications department at public health nonprofit It’s Time Texas. She holds a master’s degree in marketing from the University College Dublin’s Graduate Business School and a bachelor’s degree in communication studies from Emerson College. She is also a proud native Vermonter and AmeriCorps alum. You can follow Caroline’s travels and fall in love with her adopted dog Grizzly at outrightravel.com and @outrightravel on Instagram!