Nonprofits of all sizes have the opportunity to find, reach, connect and engage donors, board members, volunteers and staff through LinkedIn. Telling your nonprofit’s story, sharing your mission, and building a following with an audience of more than 330 million + professionals provides you and your nonprofit new opportunities. Are you tuning into LinkedIn and its highly affluent audience to turn opportunities into results?
This live nonprofit webinar will give you the strategies and the step-by-step tactics to turn your LinkedIn Company Page and Group into a way to engage and start conversations with your audiences. You will learn how leading nonprofits are using their LinkedIn Company Pages and Groups to further their mission and objectives. Additionally, you will learn how to encourage your staff to help you out and better understand LinkedIn best practices for their profiles and content.
Colleen will show examples of good nonprofit LinkedIn Company Pages and Groups. She will also show you why nonprofit LinkedIn Company Pages stand out among more than 7 million LinkedIn Company Pages and more than 2 million LinkedIn Groups.
During this Nonprofit Webinar You’ll Have These Questions Answered:
- Do I really need a LinkedIn Company Page for my nonprofit?
- What’s the difference between a LinkedIn Company Page and a LinkedIn Group?
- How do I actually create a LinkedIn Company Page?
- I created a LinkedIn Company Page, now what?
- How do I let people know about our LinkedIn Company Page?
- What type of content makes sense for our LinkedIn Company Page?
- What are best practices for LinkedIn Company Pages?
- When should we create a LinkedIn Group?
- How do I actually create a LinkedIn Group?
- We have a LinkedIn Group but no one really pays attention, now what?
- What are best practices for LinkedIn Groups?
Bonus! This nonprofit webinar also includes a PDF on how to actually create and set up your LinkedIn Company Page and Group.
Additional learning materials:
- A complete downloadable version of the slides
- A LinkedIn cheatsheet for setting up your LinkedIn Company Page and Group
- Image size requirements
- Field character limits
- Management checklist
Colleen McKenna, principal of Intero Advisory helps individuals and organizations navigate LinkedIn to further their brand awareness, business development, and recruiting initiatives. Colleen has coached, trained and consulted with more than 7,000 professionals since early 2011 and continues to speak and write at Intero Advisory. Intero Advisory is also a LinkedIn Alliance Partner for their Talent Solutions.
As a sales professional, Colleen was fascinated with LinkedIn from the beginning and saw the potential if LinkedIn reached scale. Well, that happened and today Colleen has worked with more than 7000+ business professionals across a wide range of industries. Her personal mission is simple: to teach and empower others to empower themselves by connecting insight, opportunity and talent.
After many years in the printing and publishing industries, Colleen leveraged her experience and crafted a new understanding of how to work effectively. It's one she is passionate about sharing with others so they too can achieve professional goals.
Colleen's philosophy is simple: learn and adapt to an ever-changing landscape, everyday. Create a strategy, implement the strategy, use today's tools to be more productive, and ultimately, smarter than your competitors.
Colleen earned her M.A. in Publication Design from the University of Baltimore and a B.S. in Mass Communication from Towson University.