Are you inspired by your year-end fundraising campaign? Is it reaching all of your donor audiences including the elusive millennials? Do you need help determining which channels will get you to your campaign goals?
Join this session to learn how to create a successful multi-channel fundraising campaign strategy - integrating direct mail, email, mobile, social media, pop-up events and contests from the creators of the award-winning Heal Children, Heal Detroit campaign.
During this 90 minute nonprofit webinar we will cover:
- Why multi-channel campaigns produce results
- Review an award-winning campaign case study you can replicate in total or pieces
- How to develop a multi-channel campaign strategy for success
- How to set critical multi-channel campaign goals
- How to identify key campaign metrics to track success
- How to choose channels aligned with specific campaign goals
- How to develop clear, simple and human messaging that inspires giving
- How to leverage existing assets in your campaign (content, video, social media, etc.) to save you time and money
- How to develop a campaign *schedule of activities to keep you on track
- How to leverage volunteers and staff to make your campaign go viral
- Learn proven strategies for engaging the millennial generation
- Multi-channel campaign mistakes to avoid
- Schedule of activities template
- The webinar recording from the webinar you attended
Tammy Zonker Tammy serves as Chief Philanthropy Officer for The Children’s Center in Detroit. Tammy’s philanthropy team efforts have nearly tripled fundraising results in her 2.5 years in the role. Her transformational approach to training and consulting has resulted in more than $400M in contributions to a variety of organizations in the past decade including a single gift of $27.1M to the United Way for Southeastern Michigan. As Founder of Fundraising Transformed, she is an international speaker and frequent contributing writer on the topic of transformational philanthropy. In 2012 & 2013 she was named one of the Top 30 Most effective Fundraising Consultants by national philanthropy radio personality Michael Chatman. She has served as adjunct faculty at Indiana University, technical editor for Wiley Publishing's “Fundraising for Dummies" third edition and served on Nonprofit Quarterly's editorial advisory board.
R Trent Thompson With more than 20 years of marketing leadership, R. Trent Thompson has developed traditional and integrated multi-channel campaigns, brand identity programs, communications tools, and interactive media and web-based solutions for clients ranging from advertising agencies and nonprofits to members of the Fortune 500 (e.g. DePuy, LexisNexis, United Way, Iams, Stryker, Lincoln Financial Group, Brunswick, Girl Scouts) to increase brand awareness, create product and service demand, increase acquisition and retention, and drive revenue. Today, Trent helps nonprofit organizations leverage strategic partnerships, emerging technologies and multiple communications channels to increase visibility of their work, build a strong public voice, extend overall reach, engage next generation philanthropists, improve stakeholder communications, and increase revenue.
How to Create a Multichannel Fundraising Campaign
Synopsis: How to Create a Multichannel Fundraising Campaign
Author: Tammy Zonker & Trent Thompson