How To Connect, Build Relationships and Fundraise from the Millennial Generation
Does your organization want to…
- Expand your donor base?
- Engage younger audiences?
- Build relationships with younger donors and supporters?
- Raise more money so you can create a greater impact in your community?
Then this 60-minute nonprofit webinar recording is for you!
Fundraising is all about building relationships with individual donors. Successfully connecting with them leads to higher retention rates and increased lifetime value, and this fundraising for nonprofits course will help you do just that!
As you already know, not all donors are the same. Each generation has certain characteristics and giving trends that define them. Knowing what those are will help your organization connect with supporters on a personal level, and creating a fundraising plan perfect for your organization is a key factor to reach younger audiences.
Millennials, those born between 1981 and 1996, are a generation that your organization MUST be reaching out to. They want to do good, want to create an impact in their community, want to be involved. But if you’re looking at them only thru the lens of bottom-line dollars, you won’t get very far.
- your fundraising and management team aren’t familiar with Millennials
- your organization has never bothered to try and reach out to Millennials
- you’re having trouble figuring out how to engage and connect with potential younger supporters
then this webinar recording is for you!
During this fundraising webinar recording, we’ll shine a spotlight on who Millennials are, their giving habits and tendencies, and dive into how your organization can connect and build relationships with them.
During This Nonprofit Webinar on How to Fundraise from the Millenial Generation You Will Learn:
- How to utilize key demographic details
- How to build relationships by understanding Millennial giving tendencies and motivations
- How to target your marketing and communications to Millennials
- How to use your website to connect with them
- How to use social media and email to connect with them
- How to fully include them in your organization
- How to use friend-raising to have more impact
- How to use digital giving to encourage donations
- How to show proper gratitude after a donation
- How to get creative with fundraising events so Millennials will want to join in the fun
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Background: The giving tendencies and motivations of Millennials
- Relationship building: Connecting with Millennials through your website, email and social media
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording
About Your Topic Expert:
When it comes to fundraising and marketing working in tandem, Ephraim is your man! Here's what he brings to the table:
- Is a fundraising and marketing expert
- Has 2 decades of experience making sure fundraising and marketing work well together
- Has worn ALL the hats from CEO on down (and like you, have worn multiple hats at the same job)
- Has a track record of helping NPOs build more relationships, raise more money, serve more people, and have more impact on their community
Ephraim Gopin spent almost two decades in the nonprofit sector wearing all the hats: CEO, fundraiser, alumni director, grant writer, event organizer, marketing, and communications director. This included three years as communications director for a global family foundation, transforming them into thought leaders and positioning them as a leading voice for their key advocacy issue.
Ephraim is the founder of 1832 Communications, an agency that helps nonprofits build more relationships so they can raise more money, serve more people, and have more impact on the community. Ephraim works on all aspects of nonprofit fundraising and marketing efforts, including crafting custom strategies and plans which help nonprofits successfully upgrade their online presence, boost their email fundraising and marketing and improve their marketing collateral. When fundraising and marketing work together, it's a beautiful thing!
Ephraim is the publisher of the popular daily e-newsletter Your Daily Dose of Nonprofit and the host of the Your Weekly Dose of Nonprofit podcast.
In his spare time, Ephraim is a new recipe cooker, 80s pop music master, a vocal and lifelong fan of Boston sports teams, a puzzle doer, and a Looney Tunes lover. Ephraim is the proud father of three young adults, all of whom enjoy road trips with their dad but disapprove of how he takes selfies.
Bottom line? You’ll have a better understanding of how your organization can forge relationships with Millennials to enrich your donor acquisition planning process.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Lots of helpful information from someone who knows his stuff!”
Rochelle Cassella, Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities
“I really enjoyed the insight and different perspectives on how to gain the attention of younger donors.”
“We are a young organization and just starting to build a Development Team. This webinar provided us with some ideas and ways to connect with a segment of donors that we did not think about before.”
Nadine Dunn, Westinghouse Arts Academy Charter School
“This webinar affirmed a lot of what my organization and department is already doing, but it also provided me with new ideas to incorporate into our efforts. Thank you!”
Daria Coney, La Salle Academy
“This webinar was PACKED with useful information! The explanations, the details, and the examples all made me feel ready to try out some of these ideas right now! Thank you to the speaker for sharing his knowledge and his time!”
For more on nonprofit fundraising, check out these webinars.