A Whopping 89% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
During this recorded nonprofit webinar, you will get all of the tools and step-by-step instructions to become an awesome and impactful nonprofit Board member.
As a long-time nonprofit expert, Robin understands the importance of Board governance to the overall effectiveness of an organization, including fund development.
During the webinar, Robin will teach you the same tactics and techniques that she has used to help transform nonprofit boards over the last 25 years.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to Effectively Govern as a Board Member
- How to Perform as a Board Member
- How Boards Work and Your Role
- How Board Meetings Are Effective and Your Role
- How to Get Engaged and Involved in Fund Development
- How to Work in Partnership with Staff
- How to Ensure That You Are Doing Your Best Job As a Board Member
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Board Composition Matrix Analysis Template
- Sample Board Member Position Description
- Sample Board Member Expectations Form
- Sample Board Member Committee List
- Sample Board Meeting Consent Agenda
- Sample Board Member Fund Development Expectations
- Sample CEO Position Description
- Sample Board Member Self-Assessment Form
- The Webinar Recording and Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Good information for those that are new to board positions or considering joining a Board”
“Very informative for a new board member.”
Tiffany Puckett, Northern Illinois University
“I love the tools and topic since our board is trying to expand to be able to do more for the school that we work with.”
“All those who are new to being on a board would benefit from this.”
Deborah Finneran, California Youth Soccer Association
“Great overview for board members. I wish I could have convinced some of mine to attend!”
Angela Lett, Helping Hands: Monkey Helpers for the Disabled, Inc.
About Your Topic Expert:
Robin L. Cabral is a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) with close to twenty-five years of experience and millions of dollars raised while assisting non-profit organizations. As a development professional, she has overseen all aspects of fund development from annual funds to capital campaigns to donor communications.
Robin is an active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and adheres to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice. She was on the board of AFP-RI and was a recent AFP-RI Conference Planning Committee Co-Chair. She is an AFP Master Faculty Trainer and has served on the AFP International Education and Training Committee. She has served on the National Catholic Development Conference Planning Committee and the Professional Development Committee. Robin has also been a conference presenter, workshop leader, roundtable leader, moderator, and facilitator.
For more on nonprofit board management, check out these nonprofit webinars.