A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is 1 of only 25 GPA approved trainers.
Grantmaker relationships are a critical element of a successful grant seeking strategy, but many grant professionals wonder how you can best build on those relationships once you get your first grant from a funder? How can you authentically build long-term funding relationships and partnerships?
It boils down to the key question: “How can you express next-level gratitude for your grantmakers of all sizes and types (in a way that aligns with your own capacity and other grant-related responsibilities!)?”
In this recorded webinar we will discuss how to maintain and enhance relationships with grantmakers through the expression of professional next-level gratitude to sustain and increase your organization’s grant revenue. We will walk through unique success stories from several nonprofits as case studies to show how relationships can be started.
“Grantmaker Relationships: Expressing Next-Level Gratitude” will strengthen your grant funder relationship building efforts and ultimately your grant funding success.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to manage and improve relationships with grantmakers
- How to develop a plan for communication and collateral types to utilize with grantmakers
- How to manage current grantmaker relationships
- How to transition relationships with grantmakers during staffing changes
- How to enhance existing relationships with grantmakers
- How to involve your grant team in relationship maintenance
- How to treat grant funder relationships like individual donor relationships
- How to utilize board and staff connections in establishing relationships
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- Relationship development with new potential funders is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
- Relationship maintenance with your current grant funders is not a conscious part of your current grant seeking process.
- There is room for improvement with how your organization establishes and maintains relationships with its new and existing grant funders.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- A Grantmaker Relationship Outreach checklist.
- A tool for managing your relationship touch points.
- Examples of relationship building and next-level gratitude expression successfully used with a variety of grantmakers.
- Webinar slides
**Don’t forget to check out Diane’s recent blog post about 6 Tips to Improve Grantmaker Relationships!**
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Lots of helpful information that can be used for first-time grantseekers and experienced grantseekers!”
Ellen Skala, Food & Water Watch
“Specific and actionable ideas that I can apply to my organization for creating partnerships with funders, where both "we" and "they" are getting more tied together to achieve our goals.”
“Being new to the non-profit world and the grant writing world can be a bit overwhelming at first. However, after taking this webinar I feel very informed about new ways to maintain a positive relationship with my funders and how to target new funders. I also have already downloaded the "Unicorns Unite" book to my kindle to help with building Epic partnerships, so thank you for that bonus information. I'm looking forward to doing more webinars through CharityHowTo in the near future!”
Glenn Turner, The Emergency Feeding Program
“Many great ideas which can be put into action immediately.”
Steven Stutz, FIAT Catholic School
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, LST, LSM, LSPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association. Diane is also a Licensed Scrum Trainer, Licensed Scrum Master, and Licensed Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $65.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars.