This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is 1 of only 18 GPA approved trainers.
Grantmaker relationships are a critical element of a successful grant seeking strategy, but many grant professionals wonder how you can best build on those relationships once you get your first grant from a funder? How can you authentically build long-term funding relationships and partnerships?
It boils down to the key question: “How can you express next-level gratitude for your grantmakers of all sizes and types (in a way that aligns with your own capacity and other grant-related responsibilities!)?”
In this live, interactive webinar we will discuss how to maintain and enhance relationships with grantmakers through the expression of professional next-level gratitude to sustain and increase your organization’s grant revenue. We will walk through unique success stories from several nonprofits as case studies to show how relationships can be started.
Participating in “Grantmaker Relationships: Expressing Next-Level Gratitude” will strengthen your grant funder relationship building efforts and ultimately your grant funding success.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Webinar
● How to manage and improve relationships with grantmakers
● How to develop a plan for communication and collateral types to utilize with grantmakers
● How to manage current grantmaker relationships
● How to transition relationships with grantmakers during staffing changes
● How to enhance existing relationships with grantmakers
● How to involve your grant team in relationship maintenance
● How to treat grant funder relationships like individual donor relationships
● How to utilize board and staff connections in establishing relationships
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● Relationship development with new potential funders is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
● Relationship maintenance with your current grant funders is not a conscious part of your current grant seeking process.
● There is room for improvement with how your organization establishes and maintains relationships with its new and existing grant funders.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Material
1. A Grantmaker Relationship Outreach checklist.
2. A tool for managing your relationship touch points.
3. Examples of relationship building and next-level gratitude expression successfully used with a variety of grantmakers.
4. A free 30-minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your agency-specific relationship building strategies.
**Don’t forget to check out Diane’s recent blog post about 6 Tips to Improve Grantmaker Relationships!**
What Attendees Said about This Webinar:
“Many great ideas which can be put into action immediately.”
Steven Stutz, FIAT Catholic Schools
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane has personally secured more than $51.1 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.