If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Still Have Access to the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only eight GPA approved trainers.
Participating in How to Establish and Maintain Excellent Grant Funder Relationships” will strengthen preliminary relationship building efforts, maintenance of existing relationships, and ultimately your grant funding success. Relationships are as critical a component of the grant seeking process as they are with individual donors, but are often overlooked. It is possible for well written proposals to be funded without first reaching out to a new potential grant funder, but the success rates are significantly higher for those who establish a relationship prior to submission.
In this live, interactive webinar we will discuss how to establish and maintain relationships with grant funders in order to sustain and increase your organization’s grant revenue. We will explore unique success stories from several nonprofits.
Participating in "How to Establish and Maintain Excellent Grant Funder Relationships” will strengthen your grant funder relationship building efforts and ultimately your grant funding success.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Webinar
- Why are grant funder relationships important?
- How to involve your grant team in relationship development and maintenance
- How to treat grant funder relationships like individual donor relationships.
- How do you establish relationships with grant funders?
- How to be consistent in relationship building.
- How to demonstrate creativity in approach.
- How your approach should vary based on the type of grant funder (i.e. private foundation versus government).
- How to utilize board and staff connections in establishing relationships.
- How do you manage and improve relationships with grant funders?
- How to develop a calendar to manage current grantor relationships.
- How to transition relationships with funders during staffing changes.
- How to enhance existing relationships with grant funders.
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- Relationship development with new potential funders is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
- Relationship maintenance with your current grant funders is not a conscious part of your current grant seeking process.
- There is room for improvement with how your organization establishes and maintains relationships with its new and existing grant funders.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Material
- 1. A tool for managing your relationship touch points.
- 2. A summary of case studies and examples of successful grant funder relationship development and maintenance efforts from a variety of non-profit organizations.
- A free 30-minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your specific questions or concerns about building and maintaining grant funder relationships.
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, ST, SM, SPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association and Certified Virtual Trainer. Diane is also a Scrum Trainer, Scrum Master, and Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $66.75 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Still Have Access to the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials