A Whopping 95% of the People Who Attended This Webinar Recording Rated It As Great to Excellent!
**Check out Diane’s recent CharityHowTo blog post about 6 Tips to Improve Grant Maker Relationships!**
“Grant Maker Relationships 101: How to Get Started” will teach you how to establish relationships with new grant makers *BEFORE* submitting an application. Relationships are as critical a component of the grant seeking process as they are with individual donors, but are often overlooked.
Yes, it is possible for well-written proposals to be funded without first reaching out to a new potential grant maker, but the success rates are significantly higher for those who establish a relationship prior to submission.
In this Webinar Recording, we will discuss how to establish and then maintain relationships with grant makers in order to sustain and increase your organization’s grant revenue. We will walk through unique success stories from several nonprofits as case studies to show how relationships can be started.
“Grant Maker Relationships 101: How to Get Started” will strengthen your grant funder relationship building efforts and ultimately your grant funding success.
What You Will Learn from this Webinar Recording
● How to establish relationships with grant funders
● How to develop talking points for relationship building
● How to be consistent in relationship building
● How to demonstrate creativity in approach
● How to vary your approach based on type of grant funder (i.e. private foundation versus government)
● How to involve your grant team in relationship development and maintenance
● How to treat grant funder relationships like individual donor relationships
● How to utilize board and staff connections in establishing relationships
● How to manage and improve relationships with grant funders
● How to develop a calendar to manage current grantor relationships
● How to transition relationships with funders during staffing changes
● How to enhance existing relationships with grant funders
This Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
● Relationship development with new potential funders is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
● Relationship maintenance with your current grant funders is not a conscious part of your current grant seeking process.
● There is room for improvement with how your organization establishes and maintains relationships with its new and existing grant funders.
This Webinar Recording Includes the Following Supporting Material
1. A Grant Maker Relationship Outreach checklist.
2. A tool for managing your relationship touch points.
**Don’t forget to check out Diane’s recent blog post about 6 Tips to Improve Grant Maker Relationships!**
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only fifteen GPA approved trainers.
What Attendees Said about This Webinar Recording:
“Diane is a knowledgeable and engaging presenter who has a knack for making even basic principles interesting!”
“Engaging, practical webinar to equip grantees in their first, fledgling steps in building grant-maker relationships, before and after being awarded a grant.”
Eileen Andrews, Sheep Inc.
“Very informative; as a contractor, it was interesting to hear Diane's opinion regarding contractors contacting foundations.”
Kerri Frank, Leonardtown Grants
“So many great and practical ideas. Loved it!”
Wendy Montenegro, CASA Lane County
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane has personally secured more than $42.8 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients. When not working on grant application for the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.