Join Givebutter’s Floyd Jones for this 60-minute FREE webinar recording about the four strategies to help your nonprofit have its best Giving Tuesday yet. Floyd shares his personal story of managing a nonprofit Giving Tuesday campaign and highlights all of the ways Givebutter–a free fundraising platform–can help you run your campaign with fun and ease. Come learn best practices, things to avoid, and how your nonprofit could get a slice of $50K from Givebutter this Giving Tuesday.
During this FREE Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to set a tangible GivingTuesday campaign goal you’re confident in
- How to effectively share your organization’s story with new and existing supporters
- How to engage supporters and peer-to-peer fundraisers
- How to get your supporters to share your organization’s story with their networks
- How to leverage social media to gain momentum for your campaign
- How to segment your audience and send messaging based on different audience’s relationships with your organization
- How to get your supporters excited about your fundraising campaign
- How to use Givebutter’s free features to run your campaign and engage supporters
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Floyd's energy and enthusiasm were great! I feel encouraged to jump in and start a Giving Tuesday campaign for our organization...thank you!”
“CharityHowTo connects me with the right sources!”
Harry Duchesne, Audio Journal
“Floyd's presentation was lively, incredibly informative, and expertly executed. My day was dragging on and Floyd's energy saved the day! BEST WEBINAR EVER!”
Angela Keeley, The Haven Home
“This webinar was really encouraging. The presenter was engaging and had good ideas.”
“I feel that the speaker was very knowledgeable. He was very excited about the program which made it fun to learn. I really appreciate his time. It made you really feel like they had a big understanding of this market. “
Valerie Scheirman, Soul Give
“Extremely helpful information with a fantastic host!”
Christina King, George Miksch Sutton Avian Research Center
“The presenter had great energy and kept the webinar moving. great ideas and information!”
Paula Blumenau, Jewish Family Service
“Floyd was a great speaker. His information was both informative and engaging.”
“Loved the focus on the 4 S's and great enthusiasm and energy by Floyd Jones!”
Brooke Duffy, VNA & Hospice of the Southwest Region
“This webinar is very motivating will practical advice and steps to follow for a successful peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.”
About Your Topic Expert:
Floyd Jones serves as the Community & Partnerships Lead at Givebutter, the world’s first completely free end-to-end fundraising platform powering $300M+ in donations per year for over 35k good causes.
In his role, Floyd supports the Community team’s growth strategy via partnerships, sponsorships, strategic campaigns, and special events. He works directly with Givebutter’s Product, Success, and Marketing teams to support overarching company goals.
Floyd has a deep passion for growing a community within the social enterprise sector. Throughout his career, Floyd has worked tirelessly building social impact communities around the world. Collectively Floyd has raised over $1M for grassroots organizations and his work has been featured in ESPN, Wired magazine, NIKE, Whole Foods, NBA2k, and more.
For more on nonprofit fundraising check out these nonprofit webinars.