Recorded Webinars Included in This Bundle:
- WEBINAR #1: Finding a Needle in a Haystack: How to Successfully Research Grants
- WEBINAR #2: Grant Maker Relationships 101: How to Get Started
- WEBINAR #3: Grant Writing 101: How to Write a Grant That Wins
Special Bundle Price: $97
You Save: $70!
Over 90% of the People Who Attended These Webinars Rated Them As Great to Excellent
What if YOU could discover how to research, identify, and build relationships with grant makers… and then submit a competitive application to secure funding for your organization?
This 3-webinar bundle will take you step-by-step through the process of getting started in grants, from research to securing funding.
First, we will discuss how to research potential grant funders using the most common paid databases utilized by US based nonprofits for foundation research. We’ll talk about integrating that research with free research tools in order to draft an initial grant strategy.
Next, we will teach you how to establish relationships with new grant makers *BEFORE* submitting an application. Relationships are as critical a component of the grant seeking process as they are with individual donors, but are often overlooked.
Finally, we will provide you with the basic knowledge and understanding of crafting the numerous components of a grant application that will be successful in securing funding. We will discuss how to create an application that tell a story so YOU can secure grants for your organization.
This bundle will strengthen your initial grant funder relationship building efforts, give you a strong framework for writing highly competitive grant applications, and ultimately achieving grant funding success.
A Look Inside This Webinar Bundle:
WEBINAR #1: Finding a Needle in a Haystack: How to Successfully Research Grants
How to utilize a variety of tools to conduct grant research:
- Understanding the pros and cons of available paid database.
- Suggestions on a process for choosing a paid database.
- Using paid databases to effectively research potential grant funders.
- Using free research resources and options.
- Exploring supplemental free research resources (beyond Google!)
How to develop a strategy and manageable annual grant seeking plan:
- Using proven tools to organize the mountains of electronic and hard copy records amassed during grant research.
- Creating an annual calendar of grant outreach and applications from your research.
- Setting the stage for grant funder relationship development: the next step after research and BEFORE submitting an application.
WEBINAR #2: Grant Maker Relationships 101: How to Get Started
How to establish relationships with grant funders:
- Develop talking points for relationship building
- Be consistent in relationship building
- Vary your approach based on type of grant funder (i.e. private foundation versus government)
How to involve your grant team in relationship development and maintenance:
- Treat grant funder relationships like individual donor relationships
- Utilize board and staff connections in establishing relationships
How to manage and improve relationships with grant funders:
- Develop a calendar to manage current grantor relationships
- Transition relationships with funders during staffing changes
- Enhance existing relationships with grant funders
PLUS, Bonuses Included in Webinar #1:
- A tool for tracking your research results.
- A tool for managing your application deadlines
- The Webinar Slides
PLUS, Bonuses Included in Webinar #2:
- A Grant Maker Relationship Outreach checklist.
- A tool for managing your relationship touch points.
- The Webinar Slides
WEBINAR #3: Grant Writing 101: How to Write a Grant That Wins!
- How grant applications vary by funder type
- The common key elements of a grant proposal
- Develop an initial outline for a grant application
- Create compelling grant application elements that tell a story including cover letter, executive summary, project description and more
- How grant funder research and relationship building support submitting a competitive grant application
PLUS, Bonuses Included in Webinar #3:
- A proposal development tool to help create your grant outline.
- A checklist for success to use before submitting all grant applications.
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about These Nonprofit Webinar Recordings:
“Engaging, practical webinar to equip grantees in their first, fledgling steps in building grant-maker relationships, before and after being awarded a grant.”
Eileen Andrews, Sheep Inc.
“Very informative, especially for someone like me who is just getting into the grant writing world. I will definitely be referencing the notes I took during this webinar as well as the bonus materials.”
Suzy Rose, Gary Sinise Foundation
“While I have been writing grants for several years, I learned "on the job" and wanted some information from a grant professional. The information was clear, well organized, and concise. I received some validation along with some very important new ideas for preparing a grant proposal and for Letters of Inquiry and cover letters.”
Laura Teta, The Inn Between of Longmont, Inc.
“This 90 minutes was well spent - and it would be helpful for not just beginning grant writers, it has good information and provides refresher material for some intermediate grant writers. Thank you!”
Beverly Holmgren - The City of Memphis
About Your Topic Experts
The webinars in this bundle are presented by Diane H. Leonard, GPC. Diane is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane has personally secured more than $51.1 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.