In the last year, Facebook launched an entirely new set of tools to help nonprofits raise funds on the platform. Did you know that your nonprofit can now collect donations with these tools on your page, via Facebook ads, and even in individual posts?
In this free 45-minute webinar recording, you’ll learn how to successfully register your nonprofit to use Facebook’s powerful new Fundraising Tools, and a brief step-by-step guide to using these free tools to raise money using Facebook!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- An up-to-date overview of Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools
- How to sign up, register, and get started right away
- Simple and easy ways to use Facebook’s Fundraising Tools
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Facebook’s Fundraising Tools
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. She has been featured on Maximize Social Business, About.com, MarketWatch, Alltop, Salon, Social Media Today, Forbes and Business 2 Community. Her blog was named one of the Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world and she is included in the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014.