Instagram, owned by Facebook, now boasts over 1 billion monthly active users, with three-quarters of users under the age of 35. If you are looking for a way to connect with a younger audience, get more engagement, and build a vibrant fundraising community, Instagram could be the place for your nonprofit.
In the last year, Instagram has rolled out several features and tools to make charitable giving and fundraising much easier on the platform. With the advent of the Donate button for profiles and the Instagram Story Donation Sticker, getting your supporters to raise money for you and to drive donations is easier than ever.
For the last 10 years, I have run my own business and trained thousands of nonprofits on digital fundraising methods via speaking, webinars, and online courses. In this recorded webinar I will share with you the essential steps to registering for Instagram’s charitable giving tools and setting them up to drive more revenue and donations to your nonprofit.
Julia is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has worked as a development and marketing director in small nonprofits;
- She is a sought-after speaker and trainer, giving keynotes and breakout sessions to nonprofit conferences large and small;
- She has been working in the nonprofit world for 20 years.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to get an Instagram Business Profile;
- How to register with charitable giving tools;
- How to set up the Donate button on your profile;
- How to get the Instagram Story Donation Sticker;
- How to promote these tools to your supporters.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Recently named one of the 25 most influential nonprofit thought leaders and one of the seven nonprofit thought leaders to follow on Twitter during the coronavirus crisis, Julia Campbell is on a mission to make the digital world a better place.
After spending two years in Senegal, West Africa with the US Peace Corps, working with NGOs and local villages, she started her career in the nonprofit sector, in roles that include development, marketing, and program management. In her current role, through speaking and consulting, she guides organizations of all sizes on the best uses of social media and storytelling to build communities, showcase impact, and advance their causes.
Julia wrote her book Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits as a roadmap for social change agents who want to build movements using engaging digital storytelling techniques. Her second book, How to Build and Mobilize a Social Media Community for Your Nonprofit, was published this year.
Julia launched Social Media for Social Good Academy, the first online training course for nonprofit social media managers. She also founded and organizes the annual Nonprofit Social Media Summit, a live event for nonprofits.
Based north of Boston, Julia has happy clients spanning the globe from Moscow to San Francisco. She has provided keynote talks, workshops, and training to Meals on Wheels America, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and Facebook.