If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Still Have Access to the Webinar Recording and Slides
Facebook ads are a powerful way to increase engagement and drive traffic to your website. But are you using Facebook ads effectively? Are you increasing engagement, building your email list and converting more donors and volunteers?
This free webinar will show you simple ways to use Facebook Ads to promote your next fundraising event. You will learn how to target people who are similar to your existing donors, volunteers and supporters. You will learn how to more deeply engage your current Facebook fans, email subscribers AND website visitors.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Where you should start if you're a beginner
- Targeting recent website visitors
- When to use Facebook ads and when to use Boosted posts
- How to use Facebook Insights for better targeting
- Three steps for selecting the best posts to promote
- Three tips for getting more Facebook event RSVPs and more
BONUS: This free webinar includes a downloadable workbook:
- The 1-Page Social Media Marketing Plan
About the Topic Expert: John Haydon is the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, and founder of Inbound Zombie, a new media consulting firm helping nonprofits with online marketing. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, BlogWorld, BBCon, is an Instructor for Marketing Profs University, and is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and Social Media Examiner. John has trained thousands of nonprofits, both large and small, via CharityHowTo nonprofit webinars.