Online fundraising is the fastest-growing segment of giving. Donors of all ages are using their smartphones, tablets, and computers to connect with causes and to give money to fundraising campaigns.
During this free nonprofit webinar recording, you'll learn the tactics to successfully raise money online for your nonprofit, even if you are a small or midsize organization.
This webinar recording will detail the basics of an online fundraising campaign; how social media & online tools can be used to raise more money; ways you can fit online giving into your long-term strategy; and Julia’s 10 steps to online fundraising success!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- The basic components of a successful online fundraising campaign
- Tools to use for online fundraising
- Ways to use your website, email, blog, and social media channels to promote the online fundraising campaign
- Examples from small and mid-sized nonprofits who have successfully raised money online
- Julia’s 10 steps to online fundraising success, including recruiting and energizing Social Media Ambassadors
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. She has been featured on Maximize Social Business, About.com, MarketWatch, Alltop, Salon, Social Media Today, Forbes and Business 2 Community. Her blog was named one of the Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world and she is included in the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these webinars.