Free Nonprofit Webinar: How to Turn Over a New Leaf this Fall with Doable Daily Wellness Practices
Does this time of year make you feel…
- Burnt out?
- Like you’re pouring from an empty cup?
Then this 30-minute free webinar recording has been designed with YOU in mind!
Oftentimes, end-of-the-year activities such as fundraising, year-end events, annual meetings, or officer elections can result in more hours dedicated to giving and sacrifice for the causes you care about, and fewer hours prioritized for yourself.
As we know, we can’t pour from an empty cup!
During this 30-minute FREE Nonprofit Webinar recording, we will show you step-by-step how to create space for yourself this Fall and upcoming Holiday Season so you can avoid the exhausting hustle and recharge your batteries. Part of the steps will include a guided meditation that I will personally lead you through. It is intended to help you quiet the external noise and find peace within. No experience with meditation is needed. At the end of this webinar recording, you will have the knowledge and the tools to recover and rest so you can reconnect with your passionate work.
During Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to start your day with self-compassion and meditation
- How to identify which doors are ready to be closed or re-assigned
- How to incorporate movement and nutrition into your day
- How to end your day with gratitude and vision
At the end of this free webinar, you will have the tools you need to better take care of yourself this holiday season so you can give from a place of abundance.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Claudia is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has spent close to 20 years in the healthcare industry working as both a clinical pharmacist and patient advocate and knows first-hand how important it is to prioritize your wellness.
- She is a certified meditation teacher and has led multiple meditation classes and retreats, both in person and online.
- Her popular podcast, Minding Wellness, is in its 4th year and serves as a platform for topics around mind, body, and spirit.
Claudia Cometa is the Founder and CEO of Peace Advocacy Group, an independent patient advocacy company that helps people find peace and answers on their healthcare journey. Her podcast, Minding Wellness, has become a popular source of helpful information for those seeking to prioritize their wellness. She is a wellness speaker and meditation teacher and combines her skills and passion to help others pour into themselves so they can give to others from a place of abundance.
Dr. Claudia Cometa is a clinical pharmacist by profession, private patient advocate by passion, and certified meditation teacher.
She has seen and experienced first-hand what burnout looks like as an overworked healthcare professional. After over a decade of attempting to give of herself to her work and her patients without having the knowledge and tools to recharge, she made a drastic change in her own life and is now passionate about helping others place their oxygen masks on first.
Claudia is a meditation instructor on the popular app Insight Timer, podcast host and creator of Minding Wellness, and Founder and CEO of Peace Advocacy Group.
In her free time, Claudia loves to travel and spend time with her husband and 13-year-old son.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“I am so grateful that I took the time for these moments of self-care, and especially loved the "group" meditation as I really needed that time to quiet down. Thank you!”
Evie Facendini, Ceres Community Project
“I loved the small meditation at the beginning especially when I am so busy during the day. It is nice to have that piece in the webinar.”
Angel Smith, Home Repair Services
For more on nonprofit wellness, check out these webinars.