In the past several months, you’ve moved from “will this impact our budget" to “how badly will this impact our budget" to “what budget..." While there are many important webinars on how to sustain your fundraising in this environment, this session is focused on your NEXT budget. If you’re getting ready for the next fiscal year, you’re probably throwing out numbers without really knowing what can be expected and how to plan. In this free webinar, we will review the academic studies that guide our own process of building a sample budget, step-by-step. You’ll not only come away with various budget scenarios but a way to move seamlessly into execution for the following year.
Cherian Koshy, CFRE is an AFP Master Trainer and has worked as a frontline fundraiser for more than 20 years. In addition to planning and executing multi-million dollar budgets, he has served on more than a dozen nonprofit boards serving in leadership and financial roles and conducting budgeting workshops and building budgets during several prominent crises and resulting in sustained, long term funding. He’ll be sharing what he’s learned over the years and helping you do the same.
Cherian is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Co-presented with CFOs and CPAs on nonprofit budgeting
- Prepared and successfully executed several crisis-era budgets
- Currently preparing budgets for several nonprofits.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to apply the academic research on crisis level budgeting
- How to prepare your next budget, step-by-step
- How to provide forward guidance to your board
- How to operate within your new budgets and unlock opportunities
- The Only Budget Template You’ll Ever Need
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Cherian Koshy is a Certified Fund Raising Executive and AFP Master Trainer with more than twenty years of experience. He serves as the Director of Development at Des Moines Performing Arts, one of the nation's premier arts organizations. As a member of the advisory panel for Rogare: The Fundraising Think Tank, he has written a number of articles and contributed to a number of papers on fundraising ethics, professional development, and philanthropy in the US. He was appointed by the governor to Iowa’s Commission on Volunteer Service where he helps advance legislation to support volunteerism and engage Iowans in volunteer activity.
He is a co-founder of the Des Moines Fundraising Institute, a non-profit designed to instruct fundraisers on best practices. Nationally, he serves as a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals External Relations and Professional Development Divisions as well as a regular presenter at the AFP International Conference and regional workshops on fundraising.