How many times have you learned something new about improving your fundraising, and then suddenly realized, “This is going to take a lot more time than I have!”
Here’s some much-needed relief from “Fundraising Is Hard and It Keeps Getting Harder” Syndrome: 5 “tricks” that will make your fundraising tasks just a bit easier and less time-consuming … and more effective.
Collected from a 30-year career of hands-on fundraising, these hacks are practical, easy, and they work!
They’ll help you start your projects on the right foot, align your thinking and strategy with donor motivations, write stronger copy, stay on target -- and raise more money.
Join this free webinar recording and learn the best tips and tricks that will help you in creating a fundraising plan for your nonprofit and get the best fundraising skills that will take your cause to the next level!
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Fundraising Training:
- How to keep your fundraising messages laser-focused on the things your donors care about.
- How to keep yourself (and everyone else who’s involved) on the same page about your message.
- How to eliminate most of the guesswork that makes fundraising so difficult.
- How to write like a veteran fundraising pro starting TODAY.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Jeff is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Has been writing fundraising for more than 30 years: direct mail, newsletters, digital, broadcast.
- Has raised tens of millions of dollars through direct mail, digital, and broadcast media.
- Has worked with large organizations, including CARE, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Feeding America, Project HOPE, and Salvation Army – plus many small organizations
- Is the author of 3 books on fundraising, most recently How to Turn Your Words into Money
Jeff Brooks has served the nonprofit community for more than 30 years, working with nonprofits around the world, including CARE, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, World Vision, Feeding America, and dozens of top-notch smaller organizations. He has planned and executed hundreds of campaigns in direct mail, print, radio, the internet, and other media that have motivated millions of donors to help make the world a better place.
An in-demand speaker at conferences worldwide, he blogs at futurefundraisingnow.com and at moceanic.com, and is the author of three books: The Fundraiser's Guide to Irresistible Communications, The Money-Raising Nonprofit Brand, and How to Turn Your Words into Money. He lives in Seattle.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I love easy tips and tricks to accomplishing almost everything. This webinar made me happy by giving me more than one trick that was easy and made sense. What more could you expect from a free webinar?”
“Wonderful content presented in a manageable format! Perfect for continuing education and growth as a fundraiser without a huge time commitment!”
Abigail Hill, Grayson County Children’s Advocacy Center
“The tips and information were clear, concise and very useful - I put them to work right away!”
Susan Nickerson, Center for Coastal Studies
“Very good content and presenter was straight to the point.”
Jeff's five life hacks for successful fundraising are genius! Make sure you see the first one!
Jack Norton, The Belle Center.
Jeff is incredibly knowledgeable and gave tips that are helpful for our future fundraising. He really made me think and re-analyze all of our fundraising tactics to see if there are better ways we can be doing things. Thank you, Jeff!
Steph Boerger, Friendship Community
“Terrific webinar! Jeff was concise, but informative, with plenty of useful takeaways.”
Amy Bridge, Carilion Clinic
“Jeff Brook's has such a great way of explaining how to write a great direct mail piece and being donor-centric. It should sound simple but as fundraisers, we forget. Thanks so much for reminding me to be 'too simple, too urgent, too emotional, too repetitive and too long' when I writing to our donors.”
Elaine Mckinlay Tilgner, Ottawa Food Bank
“Great tips! Easy to follow, and practical suggestions I can put into practice today!!!”
For more on nonprofit fundraising, check out these webinars.