An engaged, enthusiastic event committee is key to the success of any nonprofit event. However, it is up to YOU to ensure they work as a team to help your organization maximize the event’s profits and impact.
In this free 45-minute webinar recording, event planning expert A.J. Steinberg of Queen Bee Fundraising will show you how to be an effective committee leader and how to create a happy, productive volunteer event team.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording:
How to choose your committee members
- How to find the best committee members
- How to approach potential committee members to get them on board
- How to avoid choosing the wrong committee members
How to run efficient meetings
- How to use agendas to keep meetings flowing smoothly
- How to avoid disruptions to your committee meetings
- How to follow up after your committee meetings
How to make committee members feel like superstars
- How to show appreciation for committee members
- How to keep the love flowing after the event
- How to get your event committee on board for next year’s event
Bonus, when you register for this webinar recording:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides and webinar recording will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Nonprofit event planner A.J. Steinberg, CFRE, has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches organizations and volunteers the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.
For more on nonprofit events, check out these webinars.