This chapter is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only twelve people in the entire world who is a GPA approved trainer.
Please enjoy this free chapter "Federal Grants 101- How to Be Grant Ready". As with all CharityHowTo content you'll always learn something tactical and informative you can use for your nonprofit right away.
Additional Information about the Entire Premium E- Course Federal Grants 101: How to be Successful Securing Federal Grants Is Available below!
Buying “Federal Grants 101: How to be Successful Securing Federal Grants” will provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of the federal grant seeking process from initial opportunity identification through application submission.
This Premium Tutorial is only applicable to those organizations that are eligible organizations for US government grants.
Applying for federal funding for the first time can feel like a daunting task. In this live, interactive nonprofit webinar we will break down the steps necessary to be “grant ready” as a potential federal grantee. We will focus on how to identify funding opportunities prior to their formal NOFA/FOA release in order to conduct strong pre-planning and application design. We will also look at how to create and submit a competitive application for submission once the formal application is released.
Watching Federal Grants 101: How to be Successful Securing Federal Grants” will give you a strong framework for your grant seeking efforts to ensure that you are following best practices from the start of grant research through the submission of an application. By following these best practices, your organization will ultimately achieve your desired grant funding success through federal grants.
What You Will Learn from This Premium Tutorial
- How to be “grant ready” to be a federal grantee.
- How to identify potential federal grant opportunities prior to a NOFA/FOA being released to allow for pre-planning.
- How to structure and conduct your pre-planning and application development process.
- How to create and submit a competitive federal funding application.
This is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking.
- You are new or relatively new to applying for federal funding.
- You are looking to fine tune your federal grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.
This Premium Tutorial Includes the Following Supporting Materials
- A fillable pdf worksheet for creating your key activities work plan as it relates to your goals and objectives.
- A free 30-minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your specific questions or concerns about federal grant seeking.
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC Diane H. Leonard, GPC is an experienced and highly respected grant professional who has provided grant development counsel to nonprofit organizations of varying size and scope for more than a decade. Diane is also a collaborative partner of Washington Strategic Consulting, based in Washington, DC supporting their client’s federal grant seeking needs. Clients she serves include health care providers, advocacy organizations, social services agencies, elementary and secondary schools, and municipal corporations. Diane is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association and is proud to have earned her Grant Professional Certification, a credentialed certification conferred by the Grant Professional Credential Institute.