You might have the best appeal in the world, but that’s useless without knowing the right people to contact and the ability to do so.
Simon Scriver will show you in this nonprofit webinar recording a mix of tools to capture contact details of potential supporters, both online and offline, that you can roll out with little or no budget to continually grow your database.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or just looking for an even larger audience, these proven tactics and examples will give you a healthy mix of new supporters and manageable methods to deepen their engagement and increase income.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to continue the conversation after events, information sessions and talks.
- How to use Google Ads to attract new audiences for free.
- How to create the most engaging content and blogs to attract and convert new audiences.
- How to identify the most responsive corporate leads.
- How to use existing contacts, corporate partners and other organizations to grow your mailing list.
- How to use surveys, petitions and competitions to deepen engagement and increase response rates.
- How to incentivize and motivate new subscribers...and how to keep them motivated.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Sign-up sheet template
- Free resources and tools menu
- Blog brainstorming sheet
- The Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar Recording:
“The webinar content was affirming to our practices and provided opportunities to brainstorm and investigate some of our practices.”
Stephanie Wood, Denver Museum of Nature & Science
About Your Topic Expert:
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer, Board Member and practitioner.
Simon has won Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' and ‘Supplier Of The Year’ Awards, as well as Eircom’s Start-up Award. He is a TEDx speaker and has previously won the Toastmasters UK & Ireland International Speech Contest. A board member of a small non-profit ‘Making Connections’, he also sits on the Advisory Panel of Rogare, the international fundraising think tank, and is a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the AFP.
Simon also offers consultancy to some of the biggest and smallest charities in Ireland and abroad. He offers advice and training to non-profits to make their fundraising more cost-effective, speaking regularly at international conferences. He holds a Diploma in Fundraising and a Certificate in Fundraising.
For more on nonprofit donor relations and aquisition check out these webinars.