Do we cancel? Do we postpone? Or do we sit tight and watch how things play out?
Any organization who has a fundraising event on the calendar needs to make a responsible decision about hosting a nonprofit fundraising event in the midst of a pandemic.
In these turbulent times you need guidance from an event expert, so in this recorded webinar AJ will outline the steps that must be taken when considering cancellation or postponement of your scheduled events.
A.J. will walk you through the process that must be taken to make decisions that are best for both your organization and attendees.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar:
- What factors to consider when deciding to postpone or cancel events
- How to include your board in the big decision
- How to notify guests and attendees of cancellations and postponements
- How to manage requests for ticket and sponsorship refunds
- How to stay in touch with sponsors and attendees to keep relationships strong
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Nonprofit event producer A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding events since 1999 with her Los Angeles-based production company. Over the past two decades A.J. has produced over a hundred successful events and raised millions of dollars for a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including Cystic Fibrosis, Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots, and Union Rescue Mission.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of creating profitable and engaging nonprofit events. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches workshops and consults with nonprofits, staff, and volunteers to bring them real-life strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals. A.J. is a recognized leader in the field of event engagement and committee-based fundraising.