A Whopping 96% of the People Who Attended This Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 14 GPA approved trainers.
A common first step of private foundation applications is the letter of inquiry. Not to be confused with a letter of intent often required by government grant makers, letters of inquiry can be a barrier to grant seeking success if you aren’t careful. You need to engage your letter of inquiry reader right away to be invited to submit a full proposal.
“Critical 1st Step for Grants: Writing a Letter of Inquiry” (LOI) will walk you through, step-by-step, how to write a letter of inquiry that will get your potential funder’s attention.
In this instant-access webinar video, we will look at the steps necessary to write a successful letter of inquiry that will elicit the request for a full proposal from a grant maker that you are seeking.
“Critical 1st Step for Grants: Writing a Letter of Inquiry” (LOI) will give you the basic steps necessary to successfully write a compelling letter of inquiry whether in a limited online form, two-page hard copy letter, or anything in between.
What You Will Learn from this Instant-Access Webinar Video
● What are the steps of developing a successful letter of inquiry
● How to create a compelling story within a short word or character limit
● How to write an outstanding letter of inquiry when a grant maker does not provide a required format
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking; or
● You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials
1. A letter of inquiry development tool to help you include the key components of a successful letter of inquiry.
2. A relationship development guide to assist with outreach to potential grant makers prior to submitting a letter of inquiry.
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is an experienced and highly respected grant professional who has provided grant development counsel to nonprofit organizations of varying size and scope for more than a decade.
Diane has secured more than $32 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients from the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations.