10 Supporting supplemental step-by-step video guides included
This webinar is presented by John Haydon, the author of "Facebook Marketing for Dummies."
For your nonprofit, the power of Facebook offers an opportunity to reach people interested in your cause among it's 900 million users worldwide.
Nonprofits, large and small, are using Facebook to find and engage with supporters, conduct fundraising campaigns, and spread awareness about their causes. Unlike your websites has limited traffic, Facebook presents a built-in community of potential supporters that you can tap into.
This webinar (plus the supplemental videos) is intended to help your nonprofit succeed in the world of Facebook.
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
To help you start off correctly, we will demonstrate how to build a nonprofit Facebook Page so that you'll avoid making common mistakes!
Get These Questions Answered:
- Why should my nonprofit use Facebook?
- What is the difference between Facebook Profiles, Pages, and Groups, and how do I use each?
- A step-by-step walk-through on creating a spectacular nonprofit Facebook Page (based on the new Timeline format).
- How can I best use a Facebook cover image for my Page?
- What are the best administrative settings for my nonprofit Facebook page?
- How can I moderate spam and negative comments?
- What are some effective tactics for promoting my nonprofit Facebook Page?
- What are the most effective ways to engage Facebook fans?
Also included with this webinar are 10 step-by-step videos:
- How to Create A Nonprofit Facebook Page (Timeline format)
- How to configure your Page settings based on best practices
- How to create an effective cover image for my Facebook Page
- How to keep your Page private until you're ready for launch
- How to automate comment moderation on your Facebook Page
- How to find useful applications for your Facebook Page
- How to toggle between Profile mode and Page mode
- How to receive email notifications about your Page's activity
- How to add and manage multiple admins to your Facebook page
- Real-time video demonstration of how fans interact with your Page content in their news feed.
Presented by John Haydon the author of "Facebook Marketing for Dummies". John Haydon advises non-profits and small businesses how to implement marketing strategies with new media. He has been invited to speak about social media on Philanthropy.com, givezooks!, Techsoup.Org and NetworkforGood.com. In his own words, he "helps business leaders get real results with the web by translating abstract marketing concepts and web 2.0 technologies into plain English."