Event sponsorships are a pillar of corporate giving and a serious source of revenue for nonprofits. However, tough economic times and shrinking budgets are forcing companies to reevaluate their commitment to sponsorships and to seek better return on investment.
*During this webinar you'll learn six proven strategies for raising more money from retailers, restaurants, department stores, fast lube centers, coffee shops and any other type of business that has customers and a cash register. The webinar will also explore the best strategies for working with businesses that don't have a store front (e.g. pharmaceutical companies, factories, financial firms, trade unions, etc.)
Joe Waters is the of Cause Marketing for Dummies, the former Director of Cause Marketing at a Boston Hospital and the blogger behind the web's #1 cause marketing blog, Selfishgiving.com. Joe developed an innovative strategy for raising money from companies that raised millions for his organization.
Unlike traditional sponsorship, which seeks to tap the company checkbook, Joe will have you raising money from an easier, better and more generous source: the company's customers and employees.
These programs work. Last December, one of Joe's companies for the third consecutive year raised $300,000 in just one month. That's real money!
This webinar will show you how to identify the right businesses for this program and how to sign them up for a FREE, no-risk program that is the very example of doing well and good.
What You'll Learn from This Live Interactive Webinar:
- What is this new and effective approach to raising money?
- How does it differ from traditional sponsorship and why is it better?
- Why should I give my programs away to businesses for FREE?
- What are examples of how it has worked for nonprofits?
- How do I identify which businesses are the best prospects for this approach?
- What if the businesses I work with aren't B2C but B2B? Can this approach work for them? [You bet it can!]
- How do I approach and pitch companies with this model?
- How do I create an effective, lucrative and cost-efficient program?
- What's the best way to raise money from companies using Facebook?
- How do I leverage my events to attract more partners & raise more money?
- How do I supercharge my program through co-marketing with multiple partners that will drive down my costs and raise more money?
- How do I keep the ball rolling after my first program and use it to recruit new business partners?
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Material:
- The supporting slides from the webinar.
- A handy guide for creating and executing program that you'll refer to again and again.
- A FREE 30 minute post-webinar phone consultation with Joe to fine-tune your individual program. You can use this time with Joe to discuss which of his six strategies would work best for your organization and next steps.
Presented by Cause Marketing Expert Joe Waters
Joe has been creating corporate partnerships and raising millions of dollars for nearly twenty years, most recently at New England's largest safety-net hospital.
Joe is also the blogger behind the web's #1 cause marketing and sponsorship blog, Selfishgiving.com, which chronicles his insights on running a successful corporate partnership program on a shoestring budget.
Joe's advice is now in print! Cause Marketing for Dummies is available online and at bookstores.