Course Level: Intermediate
Cost: $59 (special price for this new webinar — we just ask for 2 paragraphs of feedback in return) Early Bird Pricing! Later it will be $77
Your nonprofit has a Facebook Page and Twitter account. But are you getting the traction you want? Are you growing your base of supporters, raising more funds, advancing your mission, and knocking it out of the park with social media?
You won’t achieve real-world results until you have a foundation in place — and that starts with a Social Media Action Plan and supporting planning documents. For the first time, CharityHowTo will provide blueprints so you can create your own tailored planning docs.
This is a session for busy nonprofit professionals in the trenches who want to learn about best practices and practical, actionable takeaways that will help your organization reach the next level and create impact for years to come. It's best suited for organizations with one or more staffers dedicated to social media.
Nonprofit expert J.D. Lasica, who has spoken at the United Nations and the Nonprofit Technology Conference, will guide you through the concrete steps you can take with social media to gain real-world results for your mission.
What you’ll learn during this live interactive webinar:
- 7 elements of a Social Media Action Plan (exclusive info)
- How to use the blueprints and templates we provide to get you on your way
- The essential ingredients for laying the foundation of your social media efforts
- How to create a Messaging & Planning Calendar (handout included)
- How to create an Editorial or Content Calendar (handout included)
- How to create social media business goals
- How to map metrics back to your organization’s goals
- How to tell if your website messaging is working or not
- How social media can support your existing fundraising and direct mail efforts
We offer real-world examples, and we invite questions about your specific needs. No question will be left unanswered!
BONUS In addition, you’ll receive these 5 handouts to share with your team:
- The 7 Elements of a Social Media Action Plan
- 10 Free Metrics Tools for Actionable Analytics
- Examples of Nonprofit Goals & Metrics to Measure
- Blueprint: Messaging & Planning Calendar
- Blueprint: Editorial & Content Calendar
We're offering this new webinar at a one-time special price. In return, we ask for two paragraphs of feedback telling us what you liked and what could be improved.
J.D. Lasica is a social media strategist, consultant and author who has helped clients like Goodwill, Scholastic and UNESCO learn how to master the Social Web. He is founder of Socialbrite, a learning hub & nationwide consultancy that works exclusively with nonprofits. J.D. has spoken at the United Nations, South by Southwest, BlogWorld Expo, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Cannes Film Festival and elsewhere. J.D. has over 29,000 followers on Twitter - and wants to help you and your nonprofit get more productive right away!